Beyond depressing stat

Happy Hour Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Not gonna let this spoil my power lunch. I'm cautiously optimistic like I am every year until proven otherwise.

Advertisement

Holy. *******. ****.

We all watch the games, so it’s not like this should be too surprising but **** seeing it presented like that is deflating.

3 out of 26??

And 1 of them was against Duke, who was somehow ranked and we needed the luckiest play in the history of the sport?

BIG yikes. Manny...time to turn this **** around, man. Don’t give a **** about the 3-23 if we can start a new trend Saturday starting at 1-0.

****, that's a ******* punch in the gut at lunch.

Here’s the thing about this story and why I’d still be UM heavy. Louisville is only ranked because half of D1 isn’t playing and excluded from rankings. Add that we crushed them last year. It’s different than in the past.
They would have likely been ranked anyways with majority of analysts rating them as the 3rd/4th best team in the conference.

Holy. *******. ****.

We all watch the games, so it’s not like this should be too surprising but **** seeing it presented like that is deflating.

3 out of 26??

And 1 of them was against Duke, who was somehow ranked and we needed the luckiest play in the history of the sport?

BIG yikes. Manny...time to turn this **** around, man. Don’t give a **** about the 3-23 if we can start a new trend Saturday starting at 1-0.

Who cares, this is a new team, new day, if we lose it won't be because of that old ****, it'll be simply because we lost because of other **** you can point, let's start with our shaky d-co, it's very obvious he uses our safeties a whole lot different than how manny use them. Our defense has been real vanilla since he took over. Imma need to start seeing some better results on that side of the ball, otherwise the clock will be ticking, no reason for us not to be playing championship style defense at a minimum.

And for those still crying about a non-starter going to the portal and complaining about depth, please STFU, we got more than enuff db's on the team, that man dipped out and rightfully so, plus he had clark breathing his neck. All waffler's need to report to the portal, if a player goes to the portal after the 1st game, that's a quitters, he has that tate martell, jw15 mentality, start me or I'm leaving, can't win with those type guys, especially when you trying to build or maintain a certain culture. If he wants to be a coach, he can start now, if he had not the best of game to start off the season, would he want to be benched after 1 game if he was the starter, if he felt he wasn't getting much playing time, than ask for a redshirt.

Keep weeding out the weak on the team, and coach diaz, dont do the same **** you did last year and this year especially like you did with cleveland reed, but I can understand that one cause enos already got the eject button pushed on em!

Advertisement

Holy. *******. ****.

3 out of 26??

We need a puke emoji response

Holy. *******. ****.

3 out of 26??

Well this just confirms what that Anonymous acc coach said. “ this program needs to get serious about itself and stopping thinking it’s still the 80s/90s with all this fake swag” that’s not a direct quote but you get the gist of what he was saying. This program hasn’t took itself serious in a longtime and that is as clear today with hiring of a ticket salesman to play make believe AD and a espn employee to play make believe coach. No program that’s serious about itself and winning would ever do that. Sad but facts!

Holy. *******. ****.

3 out of 26??

Bloody much ado about nothing. huh? The past is the past! So let it go and think POSITIVE about the game!! Because come Saturn noche, Miami has a grand opportunity to win and move forward and all that.

Advertisement
If I had to cry in the fetal position for a few mins, so did y'all lol.

Seriously though, the best part about this stat??? It don't mean a **** thing for Saturday. Win the day. 1-0!!

Advertisement
Our fan base lives to focus on the suck
Kind of hard not to do this with the horrible teams and abysmal coaches we've had. Not too optimistic about Louisville either. We usually stink it up on their field. Just really sad what this program has become...and it didn't have to be this way.

I don't get it. What's the point? Are you trying to tell us something we don't Know? Or are you trying to make us feel good about our chances heading into Louisville?

Advertisement
Back