Beyond depressing stat

Holy. *******. ****.

We all watch the games, so it’s not like this should be too surprising but **** seeing it presented like that is deflating.

3 out of 26??

And 1 of them was against Duke, who was somehow ranked and we needed the luckiest play in the history of the sport?

BIG yikes. Manny...time to turn this **** around, man. Don’t give a **** about the 3-23 if we can start a new trend Saturday starting at 1-0.

Advertisement

Holy. *******. ****.

We all watch the games, so it’s not like this should be too surprising but **** seeing it presented like that is deflating.

3 out of 26??

And 1 of them was against Duke, who was somehow ranked and we needed the luckiest play in the history of the sport?

BIG yikes. Manny...time to turn this **** around, man. Don’t give a **** about the 3-23 if we can start a new trend Saturday starting at 1-0.

You just ruined my day. I knew we have been bad the last 17 years but not this bad.

Holy. *******. ****.

3 out of 26??

Sadly, I am not surprised at all. I doubt our home record against ranked teams during that time is much better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here’s the thing about this story and why I’d still be UM heavy. Louisville is only ranked because half of D1 isn’t playing and excluded from rankings. Add that we crushed them last year. It’s different than in the past.

Advertisement
We need to reverse that Trend starting Saturday vs Louisville. We need to start kicking the ASSES of BB Schools!

Well let's look deeper Bear...Coker (Too Old), Shannon (Too Laid Back), Golden (Too Stubborn), Richt (Too Rigid, and he stated out of his own mouth how much he hated what Miami had become in 1999-2000). Poor leadership from all those guys.
Diaz is watchig film to see who is dancing on sidelines and celebrating plays.. You can pick any label for someone with how you look at it.

Advertisement

Holy. *******. ****.

3 out of 26??

Sounds about right. We have sucked for 15 years.

Advertisement
Back