Betting

eliteproxy

Junior
going to bet on the Miami vs GT game

winnings will be rolled over to the following games and end of the season all the profits we all vote what to do with it.. buy tix and give away, throw a party whatever.

I started off with $250

here are all the betting options.. how should we split it?

her are the lines / bets. I don't bet on sports too much so feed back would be appreciate it

65.jpg

Advertisement
I would just bet on the spread. That other **** is way too complicated. Wait for chise and a few others to chime in with some gambling knowledge

I'm down for an end of the season party

Advertisement
I betted 200 too they gave me a free 100 for signing up and betting for the first time... Whats a parlay though??? Quite interesting

It started at -4.5 early in the week but went up to 7 gameday. Canes are 3-1 agaist the spread this year, and if coley catches just one td against fau MIami would be 4-0.

Proxy, what site are you using?

Dlink, parlay is multiple bets at once. Simply a combination. All events must occur. In college, it was a trap for me when I would get ****y and greedy. I stay away now.

Advertisement
I betted 200 too they gave me a free 100 for signing up and betting for the first time... Whats a parlay though??? Quite interesting

Im using Whatthehell source bovado... Im trying to use the parlay on the Detroit vs GB game and Peyton Manning vs The Cowgirls but its not letting me.. you know why?

anybody see any interesting games this week???

Oregon -13.5 @ Washington
Tex A&M -6.5 @ Ole Miss
Baylor -17 @ K. St.
East Carolina -10.5 @ Tulane

What do you think?

Advertisement
anybody see any interesting games this week???

Oregon -13.5 @ Washington
Tex A&M -6.5 @ Ole Miss
Baylor -17 @ K. St.
East Carolina -10.5 @ Tulane

What do you think?

I mean i'd personally love to see Washington beat Oregon (the whole country would outside of Oregon fans) I just don't see it coming close. Washington struggled against Stanford and imo, the score made it seem like the game was a lot closer than it actually was. I gotta assume Oregon will cover the spread.

I think ole miss ATM game will be somewhat close but that's a crappy spread because I think it's likely ATM wins by a td which would have them cover

I think Baylor will cover no problem.

I don't know enough about ecu or Tulane, but if ecu can drop 50 spot on UNC then I like their chances.

Of the games you listed, I like A and M over Ole Miss.

I'd be tempted by the ECU game.

And I wouldn't touch the other two. Decent spreads with both projected big winners playing away. Washington is no slouch.

Personally I'm intrigued with Michigan, USCe, LSU, and Northwestern this week.

Last edited:
Didn't see this post until today. Most of those prop bets are for suckers, don't play them. Nice thing you are doing here, take safe bets and your money will grow over the season. I had Miami, Florida and OK in a money line parley for 300, it paid 642. Money line parleys are great bets, just win. If you find a week where there isn't much, bet low or lay off, the key is not to be a gambler, it's to make money.

Where you been bro?

We got Miami -4.5 earlier in the week.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/56769-Line-Miami(-5-5)-vs-GT

****! I missed that spread...

but I don't see us winning less than 7

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back