Betting trends going into Miami vs Alabama 2021

LatinCane

Sophomore
  • Alabama are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games.
  • Alabama are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games.
  • Alabama are 10-2 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Coast conference.
  • Alabama are 20-0 SU in their last 20 games played in September.
  • Alabama are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games played in week 1.
  • Alabama are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games played on a Saturday.
  • The total has gone OVER in 8 of Alabama's last 12 games played on a Saturday when on the road.

Ooooowwwwweee! 15-0 UM season gonna shock the betting world!!! Canes by 17! ;-)

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Hate to bet against the Canes but if I did, I would win both ways no matter the outcome.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is the point of this latest sad little attention grab?
You gotta let everyone know man!!!! I mean you told me they are gonna be in trouble replacing them yet Vegas has them as the NC favorite and most here think Bama rolls us. Perhaps your tremendous insight can help get both the bookies and us straightened out and get a proper line set.

You gotta let everyone know man!!!! I mean you told me they are gonna be in trouble replacing them yet Vegas has them as the NC favorite and most here think Bama rolls us. Perhaps your tremendous insight can help get both the bookies and us straightened out and get a proper line set.

Lmao. No, what’s the real reason for your latest sad little attention grab.

Advertisement
In the history of sports there have been way greater upsets than the game we will play against Bama.

The Red Sox coming back against the Yankees.
Cleveland coming back against Golden state.
App State beating Michigan.
Boise beating the sooners
BC’s Hail Mary
Buster Douglas Mike tyson
Nuñez becoming heavyweight champion
Our own first championship was against a team that had the number one offense, 22 game win streak, heisman winner, national player of the year winner and a bunch of other award winners, and were favored by as much as 17 points on our own home field.
Will Bama be favored by a lot? Absolutely
Do they deserve to be? 100%
If we win will be the greatest upset in sports history or even the greatest upset in cfb in the last 20 years? Nope.

But yet our fans want to come in here and act like we shouldn’t even suit up and clown our own own fan base’s optimism.

Our entire program and the 5 titles were built on the foundation of the impossible.

Advertisement
You reek of desperation doofus.
It's OK, sometimes we say things and then realize how dumb they really are but they are out there and we are stuck owning them. It happens, I won't hold it against you buddy.

/15-0 BRO's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's OK, sometimes we say things and then realize how dumb they really are but they are out there and we are stuck owning them. It happens, I won't hold it against you buddy.

/15-0 BRO's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I’ve seen the key to being a long term troll on here is not to try so hard every single day with every poster you can.

You’d think you’d have learned that after your first banning.

You obviously haven’t, buddy.

From what I’ve seen the key to being a long term troll on here is not to try so hard every single day with every poster you can.

You’d think you’d have learned that after your first banning.

You obviously haven’t, buddy.
Just you my outlandish 15-0 BRO!!!! Take the L, it was ugly but time heals all wounds.

Advertisement
Back