• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Betting: SouthPoint releases GOY lines

8A80FA36-B45D-4D59-A106-7289FAB43038.jpeg
0F75C0A9-4070-40EF-AD59-1AAD4DD9B3AB.jpeg
These are obviously incredibly early and the closing lines will certainly be different, but Chris Andrews at SouthPoint is one of the most respected bookmakers in the world and they released their openers for the 2022 Games of the Year earlier this week. Some notables for us and rivals:

Miami @ A&M -7
UNC @ Miami -9
Miami -9 @ UVA
FSU @ Miami -6.5
Miami @ Clemson -8
Pitt @ Miami -4

FSU @ Louisville -3
FSU @ NC State -9
gator @ FSU -3

LSU @ gator -6
gator v UGA -15
gator @ A&M -10.5

He probably already released his Week 1 lines because I don’t see the Utah/gator game on here. That should be a good one. And FSU is so bad their Clemson game doesn’t even get listed anymore as a game of the year.

This pretty much confirms he has us favored in 10 games this year. We’ll see where the lines are during game week but no reason to not go 9-3 or better this year.

CDWright40

Kyle Rittenhouse shot Dr.LThugU
View attachment 188904View attachment 188905These are obviously incredibly early and the closing lines will certainly be different, but Chris Andrews at SouthPoint is one of the most respected bookmakers in the world and they released their openers for the 2022 Games of the Year earlier this week. Some notables for us and rivals:

Miami @ A&M -7
UNC @ Miami -9
Miami -9 @ UVA
FSU @ Miami -6.5
Miami @ Clemson -8
Pitt @ Miami -4

FSU @ Louisville -3
FSU @ NC State -9
gator @ FSU -3

LSU @ gator -6
gator v UGA -15
gator @ A&M -10.5

He probably already released his Week 1 lines because I don’t see the Utah/gator game on here. That should be a good one. And FSU is so bad their Clemson game doesn’t even get listed anymore as a game of the year.

This pretty much confirms he has us favored in 10 games this year. We’ll see where the lines are during game week but no reason to not go 9-3 or better this year.
FSU favored over florida is crazy to me. I guess home team plus three means they are saying these two teams are equally shitty. I would have thought the turds would be giving 6 in that one.

You gotta laugh at the loud mouth turds who talk about sneaking into the playoffs being a 3 point dog to FSU ……😂😂😂😂

Yeah, pretty evident his power rankings have the gator and fsu pretty much equal. We’d be a 3-3.5 point favorite over either on a neutral field. So that’s why we’re -6.5 vs fsu at home.

Hegemon

Junior
View attachment 188904View attachment 188905These are obviously incredibly early and the closing lines will certainly be different, but Chris Andrews at SouthPoint is one of the most respected bookmakers in the world and they released their openers for the 2022 Games of the Year earlier this week. Some notables for us and rivals:

Miami @ A&M -7
UNC @ Miami -9
Miami -9 @ UVA
FSU @ Miami -6.5
Miami @ Clemson -8
Pitt @ Miami -4

FSU @ Louisville -3
FSU @ NC State -9
gator @ FSU -3

LSU @ gator -6
gator v UGA -15
gator @ A&M -10.5

-7 at A&M is a great line.

Theyre ahead of us depth wise but if we get some bounces our way.....

Lord knows our coaching is going to be better.

Yeah….they won’t be getting a dollar of Miami money from me lol. If it gets to double digits I might have some interest.

Boarcane

All ACC
A betters edge is a very rare thing. Miami is only “different” for those on this board. The rest of the country is expecting the same old Miami. We’d be a solid underdog at every opportunity and the first few posted lines should present an opportunity for gamblers. Regardless of our SU record, we should be 80 plus percent ATS this coming season. Next year will be a lot more challenging

WeBallinBoyz

Whisper "It Just Means More" Again Daddy
A betters edge is a very rare thing. Miami is only “different” for those on this board. The rest of the country is expecting the same old Miami. We’d be a solid underdog at every opportunity and the first few posted lines should present an opportunity for gamblers. Regardless of our SU record, we should be 80 plus percent ATS this coming season. Next year will be a lot more challenging
Eh I'm not too sure about this sentiment. A lot of Miami love to win the coastal from early bettors (from +300's all the way to +125), and a popular ACC champ bet (gone from +850 to +550 in the last few weeks). Win total set at 8.5 is fair, but I thought the +7 @ College Station was very telling. Showed me there's respect for Mario, given that line would essentially be -4.5/-5 on a neutral site.

WeBallinBoyz

Whisper "It Just Means More" Again Daddy
Figured I'd also leave this here for those interested:

Over/Under Win Totals for ACC teams

- Boston College: 6.5 (-115 both sides)
- Clemson: 10.5 (-110 over, -130 under)
- Duke: 3.5 (+150 over, -180 under)
- FSU: 6.5 (-130 over, -110 under)
- GT: 3.5 (-105 over, -125 under)
- Miami: 8.5 (-125 over, -105 under)
- NC St: 8.5 (-160 over, +130 under)
- UNC: 7.0 (-105 over, -125 under)
- Louisville: 6.0 (-115 both sides, i've also seen some 5.5's with juice on the over)
- Pitt: 8.0 (-150 over, +110 under) - - - - some 7.5's were hanging around early on, so sentiment is Pitt should be better than the opening #.
- Syracuse: 4.5 (-115 both sides)
- Virginia: 7.5 (+120 over, -150 under)
- VT: 6.5 (+140 over, -170 under)
- Wake: 8.5 (-115 both sides)

Odds for Coastal
- Miami +125
- Pitt +275
- UVA +400
- UNC +550
- VT +800
- GT +3300
- Duke +15000

GOCANES05

Recruit

There in for a fight brother our sideline will be spirited as our coaches.

We’re going to drop our gloves on this one on national television .

We will give no quarter and take no quarter blood to be spilled here in this one , we send a loud and clear message “ we will knock your block off” with no remorse those days are over.

KICK IT

GOCANES