Betting Season 2026?

Pitts playin’ V Tech Friday night, so I’m thinking I might throw a few dollars on the match, just to make the bleeding thing worth watchin’.

V Tech’s at home mind ya and Pitts gittin’ 3.5 points. Now I’m asking ya, who should I be puttin’ me money on? Pitt with the points or V Tech to cover the lot?
 
Pitts playin’ V Tech Friday night, so I’m thinking I might throw a few dollars on the match, just to make the bleeding thing worth watchin’.

V Tech’s at home mind ya and Pitts gittin’ 3.5 points. Now I’m asking ya, who should I be puttin’ me money on? Pitt with the points or V Tech to cover the lot?
Take da points ya blastin fool!
 
Week 4 @Memnon Results

(previously incorrectly identified Week 4 as Week 3 in earlier post, fixed it now)

Favored (41 picks / Hit on 35 of 41)

Army - WON
Rutgers - WON
Navy - LOST
Texas Tech - WON
UTSA - WON
Virginia Tech - WON
Louisville - LOST
Ohio State - WON
UNLV - WON
Kentucky - WON
Eastern Michigan - WON
Georgia State - WON
Hawaii - LOST
Florida - WON
TCU - LOST
Duke - WON
Miami (OH) - WON
Buffalo - WON
Marshall - WON
Ohio - WON
Houston - WON
East Carolina - WON
Auburn - WON
Penn State - LOST
USF - WON
Texas State - WON
Virginia - WON
FIU - WON
James Madison - WON
North Texas - WON
Alabama - WON
Oklahoma State - WON
Western Kentucky - WON
Jacksonville State - WON
Utah State - WON
LSU - WON
Mississippi State - WON
Arkansas - WON
SMU - WON
Fresno State - WON
Washington - LOST

Favored Win Percentage: 85%

Upsets (24 picks / Hit on 4 of 24)


Coastal Carolina - LOST
Clemson - WON
Tennessee - LOST
Colorado - LOST
San Diego State - LOST
Ball State - LOST
Maryland - LOST
Purdue - LOST
Oklahoma - LOST
Iowa State - LOST
Iowa - WON
Western Michigan - LOST
New Mexico State - LOST
Michigan State - LOST
Charlotte - LOST
Cincinnati - WON
Kennesaw State - LOST
Appalachian State - LOST
Washington State - LOST
USC - LOST
ULM - LOST
Sacramento State - LOST
Stanford - WON
Nevada – LOST


Upsets Win Percentage: 17%

Overall Week 4 Totals: 39 of 65
Overall Week 4 Percentage: 60%
 
Weekly Winners:

Western Kentucky
North Texas
Delaware
VA Tech

Penn ST
Houston
SMU
Mizzou

New Mexico
UTSA
Texas Tech
USC

Louisiana
Wash ST
Memphis
Tennessee

South Carolina
TCU
TAMU
LSU

AZ ST
San Diego ST
Bama
Notre Dame

Kansas
Iowa ST
Wake Forest
Syracuse

Minnesota
Navy
Mich ST
Vanderbilt

Western Michigan
Toledo
Iowa
UNLV

Louisville
FSU
UAB
North Dakota ST

Central Michigan
Ohio
Eastern Michigan
Miami of Ohio

Georgia ST
JMU
Nebraska
Purdue

Colorado ST
FAU
Georgia Southern
South Alabama

Boise ST
USF
LA Tech
Cincinnati

Hawaii
 
Back
Top