Betting Line for Season Wins Set at 9.5

Over or Under?

• Total voters
Advertisement
A part of college coaching is recruiting good players. Manny has flaws but he identified King and got him to transfer here. He also got him to stay another year which allows the young QBs more time to study and develop
Agreed on the recruiting part, but he didn't get him to stay another year unless the other option was volunteer 7 on 7 coach or something. He blew out his knee and wasn't going to the league even if he didn't

Advertisement
Agreed on the recruiting part, but he didn't get him to stay another year unless the other option was volunteer 7 on 7 coach or something. He blew out his knee and wasn't going to the league even if he didn't

He announced he was staying before getting injured

Great, doesn't change that he wasn't going anywhere anyway. Wasn't really a decision
Even if it wasn't a decision he got a top 10 proven college QB on a two year flyer.. slice it however you want to but that is a credit to Manny and is a part of the college coaching game

Advertisement
So after whipping Alabama, you're suggesting we'll lost to Appalachian State?
deborah ann woll geek and sundry GIF by Alpha

Advertisement
Last season, the Canes modified Covid-19 schedule forced them to play Clemson, and the Canes didn’t have their usual non-conference cupcakes. Last season could have easily been a 10 win season if they played a typical schedule. In April 2020, before the modified COVID-19 schedule, the Canes were an over/under 8.5 on a 12 game schedule, and I think the over/under was about 7 after the COVID-19 schedule, so the Canes beat the over/under for Vegas last season.

It’s not a stretch to say that with a more experienced Canes team in 2021, the Canes will beat Vegas over/under again this season

Last edited:
Advertisement
I see it opened Over 9.5 -125, Under 9.5 +100, which is a great sign.

F$U is at Over 5.5 +100, Under 5.5 -125. Florida is Over 9 -139, Under 9 +110. F$U is a dead program, 5.5 is some real embarrassing ****.

We can all guess and keep losing. I don't understand how this is happening. I have a lot of finds that make a lot of money by betting on sports matches. Whenever I am betting on vietnamwar.net, I lose all my money. I even started to use some predictions made by people online. I started to win at least something, but the number of bets I lost was bigger. My friends say that I need to think more before making bets, which I am doing. I don't randomly pick a team and then just put all my money on it. I am a reasonable person.

Last edited:
I heard a radio guy trash the Canes for the upcoming season. He said 7 wins if they get lucky.

His reasons were the best returning player is coming off a major injury, and if King can't use his legs like he is used to he isn't the same QB. He also pointed to Miami losing their starting DE's and Jordan at TE.

I think most from the outside are assuming Miami has 2 losses already on the schedule in Alabama and UNC.

That means Miami has to go 10-0 remaining games to get the over.

Miami plays at Pittsburgh, VT, UVA, N. C. State which Miami beat narrowly last season..2 of which didn't have have starting QB's when they played us.

To counter argue would be that King is ahead of schedule, and Miami feels good finally about their backup QB situation.

Miami returns 19 of 22 starters off last years team, and added starters from UGA, OU, and Tennessee to their lineup.

I think Miami feels better about QB, RB, WR, OL, DT, LB, and secondary heading into 2021 than they did in 2020.

I heard a radio guy trash the Canes for the upcoming season. He said 7 wins if they get lucky.

His reasons were the best returning player is coming off a major injury, and if King can't use his legs like he is used to he isn't the same QB. He also pointed to Miami losing their starting DE's and Jordan at TE.

I think most from the outside are assuming Miami has 2 losses already on the schedule in Alabama and UNC.

That means Miami has to go 10-0 remaining games to get the over.

Miami plays at Pittsburgh, VT, UVA, N. C. State which Miami beat narrowly last season..2 of which didn't have have starting QB's when they played us.

To counter argue would be that King is ahead of schedule, and Miami feels good finally about their backup QB situation.

Miami returns 19 of 22 starters off last years team, and added starters from UGA, OU, and Tennessee to their lineup.

I think Miami feels better about QB, RB, WR, OL, DT, LB, and secondary heading into 2021 than they did in 2020.

Good post

Advertisement
Back