Better team?

champcane

Redshirt Freshman
Which of these teams would you consider the best ever to suit up for Miami?

1999 - Catcher Lovelady, 1B Brown, 2B Clute, SS Hill, 3B Lale, RF Crespo, CF Seever, LF Mike Rodriguez
SP Santos, Gil, Farmer
Closer Neu

2001 - Catcher Lovelady/ DiRosa, 1B Brown, 2B Clute, SS Javy Rodriguez, 3B Howard, RF Mannix, CF Jimerson, RF Mike Rodriguez, DH Matienzo
SP Bengochea, Walker, Farmer
Closer Huguet

2008 - Catcher - Yasmani, 1B Yonder, 2B Weeks, SS Jackson, 3B Sobo, RF Raben, CF Tekotte, LF Dinatale, DH Serverino
SP Hernandez, Erickson, Garcia
Closer Carlos Gutierrez

Does anyone remember the lineup and positions? Starting picthing? I tried to remember all on the team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Which of these teams would you consider the best ever to suit up for Miami?

1999 - Catcher Lovelady, 1B Lale, 2B ?, SS Hill, 3B ?, RF Crespo, CF ?, LF ?
2001 - Catcher Lovelady/ San Pedro ?, 1B Brown, 2B Ricks, SS Javy Rodriguez, 3B Howard, RF Mannix, CF Jimerson, RF Mike Rodriguez, DH Matienzo
2008 - Catcher - Yasmani, 1B Yonder, 2B Weeks, SS Jackson, 3B Gaby, RF Raben, CF Tekotte, LF ?, DH ? SP Hernandez, Erickson, ?

Does anyone remember the lineup and positions? Starting picthing? I tried to remember all on the team.

You are a super fan. Did a bang up job on those rosters. BTW, 3B in 2008 was Sobo. Gaby's last year at Miami was 2005.

I love Greg Lovelady. Saw a girl once wearing what was obviously his gameday Lovelady jersey (had the sewn on letters and everything) at my high school back in the day. I wish i could have taken it from her

Advertisement
I love Greg Lovelady. Saw a girl once wearing what was obviously his gameday Lovelady jersey (had the sewn on letters and everything) at my high school back in the day. I wish i could have taken it from her

thats really weird man

Advertisement
That was a good team as well.....but I was to young to remember who all was on that team....so if anyone can fill that in, go for it.

Advertisement
Back