Better keep after Marcus Crowley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canesport is about as cool as SMD

wedding_crashers.jpg

You can have Gurley, mitchell and anyone you want and if OL is not exponentially better along with play calling they will struggle badly

That’s why Neal is the most important recruit this cycle. I find it odd that we aren’t after any other tackles for real besides him. Searels really likes recruiting a bunch of guards.

Advertisement
The OL will be better. Reed, Scafe, donaldson, etc. our best players are fresh & soph. you cant shine left over crap that was here before.
I've been tough on richt but his OL recruiting has been great. donaldson and Herbert were highly regarded and gaynor was highly though of in sfa and we added 3 4 star freshmen.

With us starting to recruit Mark Richards as a RB, I'd bet McIntosh choose OU. So a RB class of Crowley and Richards is legit imo.
then Don Chaney/Amari Daniels....

That’s why Neal is the most important recruit this cycle. I find it odd that we aren’t after any other tackles for real besides him. Searels really likes recruiting a bunch of guards.

Even the supposed tackle committed in this class had slow feet when i saw him at Paradise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The OL will be better. Reed, Scafe, donaldson, etc. our best players are fresh & soph. you cant shine left over crap that was here before.
I've been tough on richt but his OL recruiting has been great. donaldson and Herbert were highly regarded and gaynor was highly though of in sfa and we added 3 4 star freshmen.

Donaldson is one of the issues on the OL.

Advertisement
Back