better for FSU to win, or clemson?

Advertisement
FSU can go die on that field.

BUT, I would be happy to beat the **** out of them 2 times if they win that game...

Rooting for Clemson.....if Clemson goes undefeated and we play them in the ACCCG...that would be huge. It would be two top 5 teams squaring off....it will be the most hyped conference championship game. A win for Miami over Clempson in the ACCCG would give us the chance for the most upward mobility in the polls.

Advertisement
Root for Clemson. It will solidify their #3 position in the polls that they will simply keep warm for us til we play them in the ACCCG. We then kick their *** on national TV and leapfrog into one of the top 2 BCS spots.

It also keeps FSU out of the ACCCG...those are the type of perception wars that help in recruiting.

I'm usually pretty outside the box but I can't think of one good reason why any Cane fan should be rooting for FSU in this spot.

I hate dabo and that entire program but not nearly as much as F$U, besides even putting that aside, I'd rather us play a different game than the same team twice just to mix things up a little, plus i think clemson would be a fun game to play. not to mention the worse F$U does the better for us in recruiting. on top of that, if clemson stays undefeated they'll probably be #2 in the country at that point and beating the #2 team in the country right before the final BCS rankings come out...well we all know what that means:newman:

I do know one thing for sure. At the end of this game there will only be two undefeated teams in the ACC left.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

UNC on the road Thursday night isn't a walk in the park
all i can say is that if it isn't a walk in the park we should not be ranked top ten. Say what you say about injuries, they are 1-4, they gave up 55 to ECU (who i'm not saying is a scrub, but cmon its still ******* ECU) and lost to *** tech. Again, if it's not a walk in the park, our boyz need to take a good look in the mirror and ask themselves if they're worthy to wear that U...am i going overboard? yeah probably, but you get my point

Advertisement
In terms of end of season rankings and IF we go undefeated, Clemson winning would be best for us imo. FSU would still be top 10 when we play them and then we would have a chance to beat a top 3 Clemson team in the acc championship game, instead of having to play FSU twice, which (IF we won) would have them at two losses and in the mid teens

But thats only into play if we go undefeated. I believe in the team and I don't see a game left on the schedule where we don't have a solid chance to win, but being realistic...Only 1 or 2 teams go undefeated a year..if that. It's not easy and it's a process. I think we might slip up one game and finish 11-1, which is Still an amazing season. In this case though, I would rather just have FSU beat clemson, that way we can beat the noles twice (or have a chance for revenge if they beat us in the regular season)

FSU win but Jameis getting exposed. I want him to throw at least 4 picks. I want November 2nd to be 8pm prime time College Gameday and for him to crumble under the pressure and our DBs to feast on his soul. Also I live in Tallahassee so I've planned that whole weekend with the thought that the game would be at 8pm.

Advertisement
Back