Better Catch - Mallory or Jodan's

Mcanes305

Recruit
Both were equally impressive - Jordans was a better throw into a tighter window and a great catch while the throw to Mallory could have been better but the way he went up and snatched it while muscling out the defender was equally as impressive

Advertisement
Both made great catches, I like How sure handed Brevin was with the ball. We need that in our offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would like to see Mallory snatch the ball into his body as soon as he grabs it. Kept his arm extended through the catch, which shows he has strong hands tho. Jordan's catch was near miracle, due to the degree of difficulty, so Jordan's catch gets the nod in my book!

Both were great catches but Mallory gets the nod imo. Adjusting to a poorly thrown ball and then snagging it with those impressive hands. Wouldn't be surprised if Will is our best pass-catcher.

Throw to Gordon was leading and low. Where a QB is taught to throw in that situation. Thrown where no one but Gordon had a chance to catch it.

Perry actually put that ball in the perfect spot, it’s a catch or incompletion. Unlike Maweak who’d overthrow it into a safeties hands.

It was a nice catch for a guy that size but people are sleeping on the spot it was put at.

Advertisement
That throw to Jordan low and away for the TD was just as impressive as the catch imo... Nkosi just threw it like whatever I do this shxx and it was on the money in a tight window.

The Mallory catch was more impressive imo just bc he played big and caught it over the db who defended him as good as you can expect.

Both were great catches but Mallory gets the nod imo. Adjusting to a poorly thrown ball and then snagging it with those impressive hands. Wouldn't be surprised if Will is our best pass-catcher.
Imo Jordan made multiple tough catches as well. Both of these guys are very sure handed tight ends

Advertisement
Except Langham made an extremely similar catch against FSU's 6'2, and 5* cornerback
Not similar at all. The catch Langham made off the helmet of the GT player would be closer...I don't know if Ramsey could of defended that lucky throw to the outside shoulder...Malik could throw that 20 more times and MAYBE hit it once.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back