Bethune

I know there’s some kind of logic behind not putting your elite closer on the mound when you’re up 6 in the 9th but why do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not trying to be a moper but why do you pull Federman?
Slade struggles to get past the 5th, and we haven’t tried to get Keysor to do it yet. He was trying to save his options for potentially closer games tomorrow or Sunday.

Slade struggles to get past the 5th, and we haven’t tried to get Keysor to do it yet. He was trying to save his options for potentially closer games tomorrow or Sunday.
That said, I wouldn’t have gone with Ruiz....

Advertisement
It's a valid question. Trying to be cute or trying to throw a kid a bone.
Nellie., it is called situational experience. please.
Of course he was. but our fans want to whine!

Advertisement
Up 6 runs with three outs to go, you save your best arms for the next two games against an inferior opponent. If we had been up 6 runs going into the 8th we would have never seen Federman.

Nellie., it is called situational experience. please.
Of course he was. but our fans want to whine!

I wasn't whining. The **** announcer made a comment at the beginning of the ninth about how we haven't lost at home in over a month. Then Ruiz let's the first two batters on base. Then panic Miami fan mode goes defcon 5 in my head.

I wasn't whining. The **** announcer made a comment at the beginning of the ninth about how we haven't lost at home in over a month. Then Ruiz let's the first two batters on base. Then panic Miami fan mode goes defcon 5 in my head.

I see youve been paying attention to the basketball, baseball, and football program for quite a while now. I can relate.

Advertisement
Back