Bethune Game

Canes91

Freshman
Is anybody taping the game? Or where can I rewatch? I have a flight to Orlando during the game and wont be able to watch live.

Advertisement
You can usually re-watch on ESPN3/Watch ESPN in the replay section. They are usually on demand pretty quickly after the game. I know I drove home to Orlando after the FSU game and got to my doorstep and was still hyped up on caffeine and started re-watching the game that night/morning on there. Good Luck.

Advertisement
I thought I was going to open this thread and see the OP stating his worry about the outcome of the game (like that travesty of a Toledo thread).

Advertisement
Op, you own a VCR? They usually have a option to tape shows. You'll need to set it ahead of time though.

Advertisement
You would think ESPN 3 hasn't existed for years now..

Ever tried to watch ESPN3 while flying on a commercial airliner?

Yeah. You would think people actually had experience in the things that they blow out their asses.

No. No I haven't. I don't schedule things to coincide with Canes Football. Especially the first game of the year. Catch a later flight.

Advertisement
If you're flying Delta they just rolled out wifi that enables video streaming. It costs a $hitload appatenly but if you're on Delta and really wanna watch the canes, good option.

Advertisement
Back