Bethune-Cookman
TYPE SEASON ADVANCED GAMEDAY
ORANGE $14.00 $15.00 $20.00
GREEN $21.00 $25.00 n/a
BLUE $35.00 $35.00 n/a
PURPLE $39.00 $40.00 n/a
MAROON $39.00 $40.00 n/a

Advertisement
The only thing CanesFam cares about is tailgating and getting attention. If you don't believe me then look no further than these bozos TAILGATING before Canesfest, which doesn't feature a scrimmage or any type of football activity.

The only thing CanesFam cares about is tailgating and getting attention. If you don't believe me then look no further than these bozos TAILGATING before Canesfest, which doesn't feature a scrimmage or any type of football activity.

Watch out bane, darth, and the great fat laz will get ya

Advertisement

Actually, those are kind of proper characteristics for Canes. Our old players loved to party up on the field with dance moves and such. And Lord knows they loved them all the attention they could get -- and still do. On the list of problems with the program, I'd put tailgating (which I myself was never into) way, way down the list. That doesn't in any way deny that many tailgaters might be bozos, just that they are not a problem.

Advertisement
Back