Bethel's commitment "pretty solid"

Advertisement
Yeah lets get off of him not playing as a nickel and JC maybe not coming here, im glad that Bethels solid and that this class has stuck together through all of this

Bethel's not solid. Did you see the final sentence of the OP? He's solid until UGA or Arkansas offer.

Bethel, I like him…at least he is up front and honest. We need those guys in the locker room. challenge the status quo….Kid wants to play a physical style of defense…Thats who Miami should be anyway…Maybe some of these recruits and complain enough and get things changed! Nigel i hope you are a Cane at the end of the day. We will appreciate you, and from this article, you sound like a throwback Cane DB! Wear that U and join the family.

No one should. The problem is kids don't know what their word means any longer. Not that he's gone, but I don't believe any of these kids until the fax comes in

Or maybe they are just kids trying to make a big life changing decision.

Advertisement
Yeah lets get off of him not playing as a nickel and JC maybe not coming here, im glad that Bethels solid and that this class has stuck together through all of this

Bethel's not solid. Did you see the final sentence of the OP? He's solid until UGA or Arkansas offer.

So do you think he's leaving?

He's sure talking like a guy who is wide open. If he gets the UGA or Arkansas offer he gone.

He's sure talking like a guy who is wide open. If he gets the UGA or Arkansas offer he gone.

Wait what? Theres kids who are committed to other schools who barely take visits and if they visit here for most its a free visit and Bethel makes a comment about ov one of the schools this late that he doesnt even know about and he's gone? Basically you're saying UM is 3rd in the race instead of he wants another free visit

Wait what? Theres kids who are committed to other schools who barely take visits and if they visit here for most its a free visit and Bethel makes a comment about ov one of the schools this late that he doesnt even know about and he's gone? Basically you're saying UM is 3rd in the race instead of he wants another free visit

Why is it so unfathomable to you that a guy who earlier in the cycle called UGA his "dream school" and was practically begging for an offer from them and has done nothing but complain about UM publicly for the last several weeks and just told you in this interview that he's "pretty solid" but doesn't like the defense we play might want to split if he gets an offer from a good SEC program? I don't think this is anything like that "free trip" crap you're talking about where a guy comes down to Miami in January when we're not listed anywhere on his list of top programs.

Why is it so unfathomable to you that a guy who earlier in the cycle called UGA his "dream school" and was practically begging for an offer from them and has done nothing but complain about UM publicly for the last several weeks and just told you in this interview that he's "pretty solid" but doesn't like the defense we play might want to split if he gets an offer from a good SEC program? I don't think this is anything like that "free trip" crap you're talking about where a guy comes down to Miami in January when we're not listed anywhere on his list of top programs.

Sooooooooooooo where did Arkansas come from? In fact dont even answer that im too busy enjoy seeing FSU getting their asses whupped to care about this so war****ingeagle!

Advertisement
Bethel, I like him…at least he is up front and honest. We need those guys in the locker room. challenge the status quo….Kid wants to play a physical style of defense…Thats who Miami should be anyway…Maybe some of these recruits and complain enough and get things changed! Nigel i hope you are a Cane at the end of the day. We will appreciate you, and from this article, you sound like a throwback Cane DB! Wear that U and join the family.

Ask Tracy Howard how it worked out for him his freshman year when he challenged the status quo.

He was riding pine.

Sooooooooooooo where did Arkansas come from? In fact dont even answer that im too busy enjoy seeing FSU getting their asses whupped to care about this so war****ingeagle!

Yep. No connection between Lice Harris and Randy Shannon.

Heard it from pretty good source that Bethel was really hoping for FSU offer over summer and fall, when they told him they weren't going to offer he commited to us....so I don't really think he's solid. That said, I hope sticks. I think he can be a solid nickle back for us.

Advertisement
This confirms to me that we do not have coaches some of these kids want to play for. Smh. I hope he sticks, but god this is frustrating.

I hope Golden has given that Dowells kid a call.

Don't want to be Thomas/Moore'd again.

Advertisement
Heard it from pretty good source that Bethel was really hoping for FSU offer over summer and fall, when they told him they weren't going to offer he commited to us....so I don't really think he's solid. That said, I hope sticks. I think he can be a solid nickle back for us.

Shut up with this **** already. God ****.

Btw, for those that think he might be too small....Robenson Therezie was too small to play here too.

Advertisement
Back