Bet on the tools (NFL Draft)

Advertisement

Clip #4... cooked 2 dudes, talks smack to Josh Jobe, man im mad just watching

Thats Divaad Wilson in a lot of thoe clips...he wasnt cooking bums.

Its insane though..Thornton, Cook, and a few others were on the SAME optomist team. Probably the fastest ever optomist team...because TERRENCE HORNE another burner on track was on that team...Nayquan Wright too if i can remember.

Thats Divaad Wilson in a lot of thoe clips...he wasnt cooking bums.

Its insane though..Thornton, Cook, and a few others were on the SAME optomist team. Probably the fastest ever optomist team...because TERRENCE HORNE another burner on track was on that team...Nayquan Wright too if i can remember.
Yup, the fastest one of em all flushed his opportunities down the toilet. Ol' Smoke Cooper....

Advertisement
@DMoney

Kevin Austin should’ve came back and repeated his Junior year. Probably would’ve been a top round pick.

So who on our team now has these so called tools

We have a few but not enough, mostly in the 2021 and 2022 classes. Brashard Smith, Kelly and Moss, Chase Smith, Taylor, the Williams twins, Skinner, Rivers. Chaney is the total package when healthy. Guys like Arroy, Kinchens and Bissainthe are a little light in the measurables but have "that guy" intangibles. I'd personally put Brinson in that category though he hasn't shown anything yet. ... And of course TVD.

Last edited:
We have a few but not enough, mostly in the 2021 and 2022 classes. Brashard Smith, Kelly and Moss, Chase Smith, Taylor, the Williams twins, Skinner, Rivers. Chaney is the total package when healthy. Guys like Arroy, Kinchens and Bissainthe are a little light in the measurables but have "that guy" intangibles. I'd personally put Brinson in that category though he hasn't shown anything yet. ... And of course TVD.
Arroyo at 6'4" and roughly 250 has the physical measurables. Need his verified 40 & shuttle. If those times check out he's a prototype TE physically.

Advertisement
@DMoney

Kevin Austin should’ve came back and repeated his Junior year. Probably would’ve been a top round pick.
He wouldn't.

He isn't really good.

Looks good on the huff but a stiff...

A whole bunch if wrs got drafted this year and there he was. But he had 2 years of elgibility left not sure why he was in a rush with 1 avg year in his football career

That fool had Ragone playing because he thought he had tools lol
The funny thing is ragone is actually better than alot of his lb evals when I really looked at it and paid attention to him when in the game. It started as a joke until you really realized he is better than the other guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back