Best win of year?

caneofny

Sophomore
Aside from Auburn today, was this the best win of the year? I mean the way ND got that top and their balls taken care of...

Also, who is first pundit to discredit this win?

Advertisement
Yo caneofny... if you da same bro I remember from Grassy... our best win of the year is yet to come bro!

GO CANES!
Josh

No doubt it was. Except when people get around to analyzing it, it will turn out that ND wasn't really that good anyway. Every team we beat turns out to not be very good afterwards which is hilarious since every one of them is much better than us before we play.

Toledo was going to give us trouble.
Duke's fast paced attack was going to give us fits.
fsu has had our number for 7 years.
GT was going to throttle us with their ball control offense.
Syracuse was going to play so fast we wouldn't be able to keep up.
UNC was...well ok, UNC has eaten ****s all year.
VT's defense would shut us down.
ND's run game would expose our suspect run D.

But miraculously it turns out that none of those teams are actually very good, and I'd be shocked if ND doesn't join the list.

No doubt it was. Except when people get around to analyzing it, it will turn out that ND wasn't really that good anyway. Every team we beat turns out to not be very good afterwards which is hilarious since every one of them is much better than us before we play.

Toledo was going to give us trouble.
Duke's fast paced attack was going to give us fits.
fsu has had our number for 7 years.
GT was going to throttle us with their ball control offense.
Syracuse was going to play so fast we wouldn't be able to keep up.
UNC was...well ok, UNC has eaten ****s all year.
VT's defense would shut us down.
ND's run game would expose our suspect run D.

But miraculously it turns out that none of those teams are actually very good, and I'd be shocked if ND doesn't join the list.

Chuuuuch

I never saw the elite team with ND and thought we could do this to them but it has to be the biggest game based on what the CFB committee said about UGA/ND. It’s the reason both teams were ranked 1 and 3. They said UGA beating them was the biggest game of the season. Now that they both got stomped I’m interested in what the new logic is gonna be. I think they’re out of narratives to discount our team

Advertisement
You have to ask the question?

Good luck with life because it's far harder than this.

Aside from Auburn today, was this the best win of the year? I mean the way ND got that top and their balls taken care of...

Also, who is first pundit to discredit this win?

Advertisement
Back