Best Video yet on how we gonna move the ball on Baga.

The hog mollies gotta be in shape for this. And we gotta catch the **** ball to keep the chains movin.

Advertisement
The hog mollies gotta be in shape for this. And we gotta catch the **** ball to keep the chains movin.
yes but nobody plays at that tempo the entire time. Most teams will go this fast on chunk plays or while the chains are moving.

Advertisement
We all thought we’d have no defense the last time Diaz took over the defense following a dopey DC

If we have any chance at winning we gotta get our backs in space against their LBs and our TE absolutely must EAT.

watch what ol boy Lane Kiffin did to them last year. If that game plan is followed we have a shot

Advertisement
If we have any chance at winning we gotta get our backs in space against their LBs and our TE absolutely must EAT.

watch what ol boy Lane Kiffin did to them last year. If that game plan is followed we have a shot
Lane called an incredible game against them. And their line got push

I imagine pace will be a big factor in the offensive game plan.

Advertisement
Yea, but Butch Davis showed Alabama how to counter this with a fake cramp every other play.
That would be hilarious. I could see an overmatched FIU, but Alabama??? That would basically be conceding they have no answer defensively other than to fake injuries.

Yea, but Butch Davis showed Alabama how to counter this with a fake cramp every other play.
Yeah, Bama will need to do what FIU did against us… tempo is how everyone attacks Bama if it’s in the playbook. This won’t be any different, trying to lineup against them in the traditional sense is usually suicide unless you are loaded. We aren’t loaded.

Advertisement
It’s simple
We need a game from king that’s gonna make him the heisman favorite
That’s our only chance we have

Love the tempo. Hopefully if Baga pulls the cramps BS that the fans and announcers dog on their asses for doing so. I want to see Satan’s neck pop off after we score quickly on them the first series we have the ball.

Advertisement
Back