Best thing To Happen to Richt is for Diaz to have left

sitzee

Freshman
I hate saying it but Richt is going to use Diaz's Departure as an Excuse for the Terrible Recruiting, not hiring an Offensive Co., and whatever plays out in 2019. It's the Perfect Scapegoat for Richt.

He's got to go out hire a Defensive Co. and whatever position coaches that may leave with Diaz.

I hope that both James & BOT has Richt on a very short leash in 2019 because this is a Disaster!!!

Advertisement
I hate saying it but Richt is going to use Diaz's Departure as an Excuse for the Terrible Recruiting, not hiring an Offensive Co., and whatever plays out in 2019. It's the Perfect Scapegoat for Richt.

He's got to go out hire a Defensive Co. and whatever position coaches that may leave with Diaz.

I hope that both James & BOT has Richt on a very short leash in 2019 because this is a Disaster!!!

Only Richt fluffers and our decision makers would buy that chit.

Hate to break it to you but James and our BOT are the bigger problem. If you think they have any clue, where have you been the last ~15 years?

Advertisement
1544716017518.png

Whats Richt's excuse for the poor recruiting on the offensive side this year?? This is even before the Manny Departure.... We literally have 2 commits at the moment on offense.

Maybe there is a master vision/some crazy surprise in the works, but generally speaking what you see is what you get....

Advertisement
Back