Best thing Herbstreit said during the game was...

yeyo

Sophomore
Premium
for Miami to block out the noise from the outside and keep grinding.

Too many times after a “big” win in recent years, we see Miami lose focus. Don’t take the foot off the gas going into the next matchup because it’s officially FSU hate week.

We need to stamp them out like the ****roaches they are and hang a half hundo on ‘em to hit Clemson with momentum.

Advertisement
You're right, but I think that's MUCH more important after we stomp FSU and go into a bye week before Clemson. That will show us a lot about how far we've come as a program.

Too many times after a “big” win in recent years, we see Miami lose focus. Don’t take the foot off the gas going into the next matchup because it’s officially FSU hate week.

We need to stamp them out like the ****roaches they are and hang a half hundo on ‘em to hit Clemson with momentum.
Our best players are all 4th and 5th year guys.. Time for transfers to take over team and impose their will on team, Diaz wont do it so they have to take over.. Lashlee will have his guys ready with King..

We have the right people leading this thing. Manny and Lashlee don’t seem like the take it easy on the opponent type. This isn’t Coker or Richt

Advertisement
92BBDDF2-90D4-4A49-9D29-94A3AE189A05.jpeg

Agreed... also loved all the Ed Reed slobbering Herbie did tonight lol. Recruits had to have been eating that up!!!

Advertisement
You're right, but I think that's MUCH more important after we stomp FSU and go into a bye week before Clemson. That will show us a lot about how far we've come as a program.

Actually is more important after we beat Clemson, that's when the national media will go crazy.
Kind of lime after we beat ND a few years back.

I definitely agree.. With this team Manny and staff should definitely be stressing to the team not to be listening to the outside talk.. Because to me it's all fake, ppl in the media want to talk Miami up just so the player's can take that and run with it and then when things go South, media can once again slam Miami for not living up to expectation!! It's always exciting to hear them talk good about our Canes, but beating UAB and Louisiville isn't games that prove much to me... Beat FSu and beat Clemson THEN we can say HEY our Canes are ready for big time..

It's just like last year with LSu, ppl wanted to see them beat Bama before giving them props, this is the same way I'm looking at Miami beat Clemson and then I can say The U is back!!

Advertisement
Back