Best thing about today

brock

All-American
Yeah we know we have talent , but it’s a
Even more coming within the next few months to really add nice depth to some positions

Dt
Nesta Silvera 4star
Jordan miller 3star
Lb
Patrick Joyner 3star

Cb
Al blades 4star- might end up at safety
Nigel bethel 3star

Ol
Cleveland reed 4star

Rb
Camron Davis 4star

Te
Brevin Jordan 4star
Will Mallory 4star

Wr
Mark pope 4star
Marquez Ezzard 4star

Fb
Realus George 3star

Can’t wait man...

Advertisement
Out of this group Brevin (and mallory), Pope, Nesta, and probably both DBs are the only ones that will get PT. I mean maybe Realus too at FB, but who knows with that

Best thing about today is....Free Shoes Uni O-Line looked like trash as well...our defense is going to feast.

Advertisement
Meanwhile, Bubba Baxa is like.........

giphy (19).gif

Kickers need love too~ Bubba

Advertisement
Even more coming within the next few months to really add nice depth to some positions

Dt
Nesta Silvera 4star
Jordan miller 3star
Lb
Patrick Joyner 3star

Cb
Nigel bethel 3star

Ol
Cleveland reed 4star

Rb
Camron Davis 4star

Te
Brevin Jordan 4star
Will Mallory 4star

Wr
Mark pope 4star
Marquez Ezzard 4star

Fb
Realus George 3star

Can’t wait man...

im worried about our DE depth next year. Also, how come almost every CB we are bringing in is being projected to move to safety? lol

That is an awesome feeling knowing that as good as you are now....soon you'll be getting some serious depth and upgrades at certain positions.

BTW don't overlook Bubba Baxa
Having a BIG FOOT will continue to be a great weapon to have in close games. Its seems we got a good one.

Advertisement
Out of this group Brevin (and mallory), Pope, Nesta, and probably both DBs are the only ones that will get PT. I mean maybe Realus too at FB, but who knows with that
Nesta and Miller might havbe to play by default but they won’t be up to game speed or shape till about halfway unless theire just beasts like everyone says and their tape suggests. But that’s asking a lot.

With Hightowers emergence and Pope coming i could see Harris and or Langham transferring. I'd rather keep Langham, but i just dont see how they're going the reps they want over these immensely talented young guys.

Advertisement
With Hightowers emergence and Pope coming i could see Harris and or Langham transferring. I'd rather keep Langham, but i just dont see how they're going the reps they want over these immensely talented young guys.
Langham can play at this level. We need to see less of Harris

Dt
Nesta Silvera 4star
Jordan miller 3star
Lb
Patrick Joyner 3star

Cb
Nigel bethel 3star

Ol
Cleveland reed 4star

Rb
Camron Davis 4star

Te
Brevin Jordan 4star
Will Mallory 4star

Wr
Mark pope 4star
Marquez Ezzard 4star

Fb
Realus George 3star

Can’t wait man...

Dt
Nesta Silvera 4star
Jordan miller 3star
Lb
Patrick Joyner 3star

Cb
Nigel bethel 3star

Ol
Cleveland reed 4star

Rb
Camron Davis 4star

Te
Brevin Jordan 4star
Will Mallory 4star

Wr
Mark pope 4star
Marquez Ezzard 4star

Fb
Realus George 3star

Can’t wait man...
The best part of the spring game was that the early enrollees are coming? Post less.

Advertisement
Back