BEST SITE FOR TICKETS

marshallrc13

Senior
looking to get some tickets for the FSU game. Normally I go to stubhub, etc for tickets. Is there a better site for Miami tickets? Is there one that gives Military discounts, packages, etc? I have a buddy getting stationed down there this summer (SOCOM) so won't need lodging. There are about 4-5 of us coming from Virginia and 1 from Cali and I would like to get things locked down soon. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
Individual game tickets haven't gone on sale yet but the Miami athletic department website offers a ticket transfer type of service for people who have season tickets but want to transfer an individual game ticket to another party. Not sure how it works, to be honest but it may be worth a look.

Honestly with the prices for FSU tickets, you're better off buying season tickets and selling some of the other games on Stubhub. You could even donate tickets or your buddy can go to the other games. Season tickets are $140 with payment plans available. Fsu tickets are on sites like StubHub for $125 plus their ridiculous site fees.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

looking to get some tickets for the FSU game. Normally I go to stubhub, etc for tickets. Is there a better site for Miami tickets? Is there one that gives Military discounts, packages, etc? I have a buddy getting stationed down there this summer (SOCOM) so won't need lodging. There are about 4-5 of us coming from Virginia and 1 from Cali and I would like to get things locked down soon. Thanks in advance!

I'm stationed in North Carolina (Went to the Duke game last season). Wish I could be down there for the Miami game but I won't have leave for it lol

I went to Duke and Carolina games the time before that and will go again next time. This season I want to go to UVA and Va Tech. FSU game would be nice as well.

Advertisement
I went to Duke and Carolina games the time before that and will go again next time. This season I want to go to UVA and Va Tech. FSU game would be nice as well.

Wow I just checked...the drive from Cherry Point to UVA stadium is about 5 hours, VT is 6 hours. Highly tempted to make the trip. Duke/UNC is about 2 1/2 hours from me.

Edit: The game against App State this year is 5 1/2 hours...from me

Honestly with the prices for FSU tickets, you're better off buying season tickets and selling some of the other games on Stubhub. You could even donate tickets or your buddy can go to the other games. Season tickets are $140 with payment plans available. Fsu tickets are on sites like StubHub for $125 plus their ridiculous site fees.

Payment plans ? I didnt know they did that. Where do I got to order those?

Thanks for anyone who can tell me

Payment plans ? I didnt know they did that. Where do I got to order those?

Thanks for anyone who can tell me
It's one of the options in check out under season tickets. It's a four month payment plan. I think it's $35 for four months but the first time has a $20 operations fee

Get your tickets from UM. They ponied up and hired Richt. If you're a UM fan you reward them not some maggot scalper.

Advertisement

When you add in the required donation, they are a lot more than $140.

When you add in the required donation, they are a lot more than $140.
Season tickets start at $90. The 140 INCLUDES donations

Advertisement
For those that have been to Sun Life Stadium is section 316 decent? Are there any sections to avoid (bad view, columns in way, etc)?

Also, I have never sat in end zone seats at a game before. Always had sideline seats as you can see the whole field. Anyone that has sat in the end zone, how is the view and would you recommend it?

Advertisement
Also, I have never sat in end zone seats at a game before. Always had sideline seats as you can see the whole field. Anyone that has sat in the end zone, how is the view and would you recommend it?

You can still enjoy the game, but I'll be honest, there were a few plays when I said WTF just happened and had to wait for the replay and the announcement.

Advertisement
Back