Best single game purchase option

I get all my tickets on Vividseats. I have bought 5 or 6 sets of tickets and never had a problem. I thought price was better than Stubhub for the seats.

Advertisement
My folks are coming down here for that game and I’m likely waiting until the day of to buy on the secondary market. Louisville is probably the worst team in our conference this year and if this Miami team has 2 to 3 losses by then, there is no chance the tickets go over face value.

Flip side of the coin is if Miami gets rolling early and heads into that game undefeated or as a one loss team, you’ll obviously be paying a little more. My advice is to see how the beginning of the season goes and buy accordingly.

GO CANES

It might not be a sellout, but even last year the crowds were amazing for even games like GaTech and Duke.

With the hard rock improvements, and just generally more excitement among the fanbase and more interest, and assuming that Manny has us rolling, maybe just one loss may be none by the Louisville game, I’d expect it close to capacity crowd for that game. Now if we’ve lost a couple games then obviously it may not be as appealing, but still probably decent crowd.

So I would wait no more than two months to get the tickets, probably the sooner the better. No later than maybe July/August.

I’ve said it before, assuming we beat the turds, hang onto your hats, it might be a wild 2017 type ride, hopefully without the late season swoon

Ga tech was away, but duke crowd was good given the crap year we were having and rain

Advertisement
Ga Tech 2017 unleashed the 12 man on to our opponents.

Place was a madhouse in the rain.

Advertisement
Back