Best single game purchase option

JD08

Ready for Ska's fourth wave
Maude
Let's say I was interested in purchasing 4 tickets to say the Louisville game along with parking. It's my kids' first game so I'd prefer to stay out of the corner endzone and have a decent view. What would be the most cost effective purchasing strategy to get decent seats?

Advertisement
Let's say I was interested in purchasing 4 tickets to say the Louisville game along with parking. It's my kids' first game so I'd prefer to stay out of the corner endzone and have a decent view. What would be the most cost effective purchasing strategy to get decent seats?

1. See if Louisville has made single-game tickets available to the general public.
2. StubHub.

I bought UM-LSU game tickets that were MUCH BETTER (and only a bit more expensive than what UM had offered) on StubHub.

Is Louisville an away game?

Advertisement
It's at Hard Rock on Nov 9th.

Sorry, my bad, I didn't even look at the schedule, I thought you were talking about the away-game tickets which have already been on sale.

If you need to lock in tickets now, I would go with StubHub.

UM has a 3 or 4 game package as low as $99 and I think you can pick which ones. Not going to be premier seats but that's a steal, although if you need 4, idk if $400 is too much. You could sell the remaining games for profit if you can only make one.

I know it won't be a hugely popular game. I was just soliciting suggestions for which sites were better, which to avoid, and if they were better than single game seats.

It'll be nice for the kids to say their first game was a big win. Hopefully.

I know it won't be a hugely popular game. I was just soliciting suggestions for which sites were better, which to avoid, and if they were better than single game seats.

The best aftermarket site I've used is SeatGeek. Usually have the best prices and lowest fees

Advertisement
...game probably gonna be at 12pm or 3pm unless Miami is undefeated at that time and Louisville has a decent record so stay away from the lower level on the visiting side unless you want to bake

...game probably gonna be at 12pm or 3pm unless Miami is undefeated at that time and Louisville has a decent record so stay away from the lower level on the visiting side unless you want to bake

Not true. I have 4 tickets in Section 117, and with the new awning, plus the club amenities, it is easy to handle a daytime game.

I have always used stubhub. Sat on the 50 yard line in the student section in tallahassee for 70 bucks. Was a crazy day.

It might not be a sellout, but even last year the crowds were amazing for even games like GaTech and Duke.

With the hard rock improvements, and just generally more excitement among the fanbase and more interest, and assuming that Manny has us rolling, maybe just one loss may be none by the Louisville game, I’d expect it close to capacity crowd for that game. Now if we’ve lost a couple games then obviously it may not be as appealing, but still probably decent crowd.

So I would wait no more than two months to get the tickets, probably the sooner the better. No later than maybe July/August.

I’ve said it before, assuming we beat the turds, hang onto your hats, it might be a wild 2017 type ride, hopefully without the late season swoon

Advertisement
It might not be a sellout, but even last year the crowds were amazing for even games like GaTech and Duke.

With the hard rock improvements, and just generally more excitement among the fanbase and more interest, and assuming that Manny has us rolling, maybe just one loss may be none by the Louisville game, I’d expect it close to capacity crowd for that game. Now if we’ve lost a couple games then obviously it may not be as appealing, but still probably decent crowd.

So I would wait no more than two months to get the tickets, probably the sooner the better. No later than maybe July/August.

I’ve said it before, assuming we beat the turds, hang onto your hats, it might be a wild 2017 type ride, hopefully without the late season swoon

Dukes monsoon was ******* insanity.

I think we are 9-0 rolling into the ****ville game

Id wait till the day of. Its Lousville. I went to a Virginia game 2 years ago for $1 plus fees by buying the tickets 2 hours before gametime

Not true. I have 4 tickets in Section 117, and with the new awning, plus the club amenities, it is easy to handle a daytime game.
You've got to be back towards the club seats then. The first 20 or so rows are roasting in the sun for every day game.

Advertisement
How many tickets you need ? I have upper deck first row in the center of the West End zone. Right next to the camera well. Only five seats to the row.

I will not be attending the game and would sell to you at face value.

I bring my whole family and we prefer to keep our game day experience tame in the stands. I just try to keep the crazies away. We sit in 333 and no alcohol is allowed there so we have minimal issues, plus the roof sits directly above us so if it happens to rain, we get none of it.

How many tickets you need ? I have upper deck first row in the center of the West End zone. Right next to the camera well. Only five seats to the row.

I will not be attending the game and would sell to you at face value.
I appreciate the offer but I found some great seats at about the 15 yd line row 3.

Advertisement
Back