best returns 80's, 90's

canesuniverse

follow @canesuniverse IG
I'm compiling a best returns of all-time video and I need help finding punt/kicks from the 80's and 90's. Anyone have any memorable ones that come to mind? (only one i got is Kevin Willims vs Bama '92)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any Randall hill, Brett perriman or Wesley Carroll returns of note?

Advertisement
Kevin Williams vs Pedo St 1991
There's brief video of this in The U documentary but otherwise it's impossible to find because ABC cut away from the game to air a court hearing.

One of the best individual plays in program history (credit to his blockers of course). Loved watching that dude play.

There's brief video of this in The U documentary but otherwise it's impossible to find because ABC cut away from the game to air a court hearing.

One of the best individual plays in program history (credit to his blockers of course). Loved watching that dude play.
That sure would explain why I’ve never been able to find it

i was looking for it and couldn't find it. can't believe it's not anywhere

Advertisement
I'm compiling a best returns of all-time video and I need help finding punt/kicks from the 80's and 90's. Anyone have any memorable ones that come to mind? (only one i got is Kevin Willims vs Bama '92)
Count K-dub in for another in the OB vs #9 Penn State in '91.
It got our offense going in the 2nd half and we needed it, winning by 6.

This gets a bump because it kept our natty run alive.

Disappointed to see that play in the 3rd quarter is cut out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back