Best Player in South Florida regardless of class IMO

Advertisement
He doesn't even have to run crisp routes yet. Someone take a peek at his video where he catches a few short hitches and just obliterates Safety angles. He looks like AJ Green with a few pounds.

Advertisement
He doesn't even have to run crisp routes yet. Someone take a peek at his video where he catches a few short hitches and just obliterates Safety angles. He looks like AJ Green with a few pounds.

This,kid eats up defender angles. What class s he playing in?

Agreed, kid looks like an outstanding talent. He's on skates, his cuts are seemless and isn't juking with his upper body as much, so he's never leaning one way or another. That's what it appears from this limited highlight tape.

Advertisement

WOW! That's some high praise. I knew how you were on Watkins, how would you compare Lane and Watkins?

Advertisement
who's the kid on D at the 40-second mark who makes up all that ground from the opposite side of the field??

by the way, is damareus finnegan a real player? based on the tall tales and lack of info, it sounds like the sidd finch of recruiting ...

ben said:
by the way, is damareus finnegan a real player? based on the tall tales and lack of info, it sounds like the sidd finch of recruiting ...

Real Player

Advertisement

WOW! That's some high praise. I knew how you were on Watkins, how would you compare Lane and Watkins?

What I've seen from him is not on Watkins' level yet. But, it's totally unfair because I'm referencing Watkins as a senior in HS. I will still never understand how people didn't see just how outrageously superior Watkins was as a prospect. Those were some epic battles on Canestime because I was so enamored with his ceiling. It was nice to see him show out as a true Frosh at Clemson, but no chance I even expected what he did.

Lane has a solid 2 years to fill the space between where he was in the film on this thread and where Watkins was during his All-star games. But, yes, we're talking that kind of "make me sit up in my chair and move closer to the computer screen" ability.

Thomas, Yearby and Sony are miles better as prospects, but I'd happily take Lane in next year's class.

Advertisement
Back