Best places to go before game Saturday?

Just got my tickets. Obviously won’t be allowed to tailgate so trying to think of ideas before hand. Will be my pops and his friend. How’s the Hard Rock hotel been since this lockdown? I haven’t been since they were doing construction on it. No idea if there’s places to grab lunch and a few beers during the day. Also looking into Las Olas as well.

thanks in advance

and F*** FSU

Advertisement
Going to be tough to do considering bars are still closed, but your best bet would probably be a spot on the beachside (Las Olas, Sunny Isles or Aventura area)

Just got my tickets. Obviously won’t be allowed to tailgate so trying to think of ideas before hand. Will be my pops and his friend. How’s the Hard Rock hotel been since this lockdown? I haven’t been since they were doing construction on it. No idea if there’s places to grab lunch and a few beers during the day. Also looking into Las Olas as well.

thanks in advance

and F*** FSU

I used to go to Pizza Loft all the time. Jeff Cohen sold after 42 years, I think it's now called DelVecchio's Pizza Loft. New location on University Drive too.

Advertisement
Hooters down the road (pembroke pines) by the stadium. There ain’t **** to do around the stadium.

thanks in advance

and F*** FSU
The literal bar at the restaurant is closed.

But there is limited seating at tables and outside.

Advertisement
Bars are closed at the hard rock hotel or everywhere in south fl? Coming from Tampa so Idk the deal.
In Miami, there's an 11pm curfew unless you're attending the game (if I'm not mistaken). Broward and Miami-Dade County still haven't opened up bars. I think only bars open are the ones that serve food. As for the Hard Rock, I'm not sure what US laws are applicable to them being that they're governed under their tribal laws. You'll probably want to give them a call

Advertisement
Yes you can't go to bars in Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach. But you can In Martin County! I guess Covid knows not go north of the county line. There is a curfew as started above, because as everybody knows Covid only comes out at 11:01pm. Science! Indecently you can go to the theme parks in Orlando, but kids can't go to school in person in Dade and Broward. Because in the SE Covid only kills teachers.

thanks in advance

and F*** FSU
Bokampers?

Advertisement
Tootsies opened yesterday. Hard Rock is open. Any bar with a food license maybe open. Call first. Broward would be your best bet. Hollywood or Fort Lauderdale beach.

thanks in advance

and F*** FSU

Coming down from Orlando area with my Dad. Gonna see if Twin Peaks in Davie is open. It's about a 20 min drive to the stadium from there.

C808D7D1-E00B-4091-9D2A-B4BFFA71ADBC.jpeg

Best place to get some conch? I don’t care if it’s in the middle of the hood. I’ve never had conch anything but always hear about it from ppl from Dade.

Advertisement
Back