BEST PLACE FOR HOME TICKETS

marshallrc13

Senior
Ok fellas. Never been to a Miai home game. Been to numerous road games being in the military. My friend is stationed in Miami at southcom. Looking to get tickets for ND game. Where's the best place to go? Thanks so much in advance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For all the latest Canes gear at the best prices, go to Caneswear. They'll answer everything else for you.

Normally StubHub is what I use to get tickets for out of town family/friends when people want to show up on short notice, except for marquee games like ND. It ain't gonna be easy or necessarily cheap.

Where are you looking to sit and how much are you looking to spend per ticket?

One single game tickets go on sale, you should be able to get some from the University directly. If not, StubHub.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
One single game tickets go on sale, you should be able to get some from the University directly. If not, StubHub.

You think single tickets are going to be readily available from the school for ND for non-alumni, non-season-ticket-holders and non-Hurricane-club members?

I doubt it. I could be wrong, but I just think those are mostly spoken for. Would be a good question to ask the ticket office on twitter.

Just about every other game, yes.

Ok then here's a good question. And if its a dumb one ill take it since I'm always going to away games... What's the home ticket office number? Thanks.

You think single tickets are going to be readily available from the school for ND for non-alumni, non-season-ticket-holders and non-Hurricane-club members?

I doubt it. I could be wrong, but I just think those are mostly spoken for. Would be a good question to ask the ticket office on twitter.

Just about every other game, yes.
It's worth a shot. In the past, when I have needed extra tickets, even for the big games, I haven't had any issues going directly to the university. Non season ticket holders I know have done this as well.

We upgraded our seats this year and when I was speaking to my representative at the ticket office, he said season ticket sales are up, but there should be single game tickets available for all of the home games. Notre Dame will sell out so StubHub is a likely backup if you wait much past the first 48 hours.

Advertisement
Since im back in school ill probably be sitting in the student section this entire season, and selling my season tickets game by game. Itll be market price though, wont even lie, whatever the market will bear is what theyll go for..

I've used Stubhub in the past but also recently started using Vivid Seats and Razorgator. Sometimes they have better pricing.

I've used Stubhub in the past but also recently started using Vivid Seats and Razorgator. Sometimes they have better pricing.

I used vivid seats last year for the ND game. Looked up exact same seats on both sites and Vivid seats was cheaper. They show you the extra fee they charge up front I believe and Stubhub hides the fee until right before you check out. Think it was like a 50 buck difference or something.

Advertisement
Realistically, almost all if not all of the better seats have been taken by season ticket holders, so any single game ticket from the ticket office will be end zone upper deck.

I have season tickets in section 118, row 12. That's club level. They're selling pretty high right now though but if you're interested hit me up.

Advertisement
Back