Premium
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    536.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Advertisement
I think they made them put it away because it was only up for one drive, but I was lucky enough to snap a pic of that gem

Advertisement
That's actually making fun of yourself. They too stupid to realize it's Golden and not D'onofrio

I thought the exact same thing when I saw it. I wish it said Al Golden. At least it was on the opposite side of the miami sideline, so the whole staff, including Golden, couldn't miss it.
That's actually making fun of yourself. They too stupid to realize it's Golden and not D'onofrio

Advertisement
Does dnofrio sit on our sideline in Tue press box or the other teams sideline? Because if he's on our sideline he had a perfect view at that

We scored 55 points and that was the best part of game? seriously some of guys need to find more excitement in your lives if you take joy in embarrassing your favorite football team.

Advertisement
We scored 55 points and that was the best part of game? seriously some of guys need to find more excitement in your lives if you take joy in embarrassing your favorite football team.

I didn't embarrass our football team back to back times against Loserville. I didn't embarrass our team vs Nebraska.

I sure as **** had nothing to do with the embarrassment that was the Gag tek game.

WTF are you going on about again?

He think he takes an ambien and takes a nappy during the game. His system is already in place and there's no deviation regardless of down or distance.

EDIT: all seriousness though, I'm praying he is on the Miami side

Does dnofrio sit on our sideline in Tue press box or the other teams sideline? Because if he's on our sideline he had a perfect view at that

Advertisement
Great Photo, Thanks For Sharing

Hopefully they will bring the banner for the FSU game when some people might be in the stadium

Advertisement
Back