Best High school game to watch fort myers/ Naples area tonight?

Zanecane

7th Floor Crew
Fam bought a place in Bonita Springs and I’m down soaking up some sun. I’ve let the gf plan most of the trip but my Friday night is open. Can one of you Florida football guru’s recommend a game to watch tonight? Much appreciated!

Advertisement
Fam bought a place in Bonita Springs and I’m down soaking up some sun. I’ve let the gf plan most of the trip but my Friday night is open. Can one of you Florida football guru’s recommend a game to watch tonight? Much appreciated!

Season over? Playoffs?

I hope you find a game, but it may be slim pickings. If @SWFLHurricane is correct (and I have no reason to doubt him), that Dunbar-Mainland game is most definitely a playoff game. Mainland is in Daytona Beach, right down the road from the Speedway.

Season over? Playoffs?

I hope you find a game, but it may be slim pickings. If @SWFLHurricane is correct (and I have no reason to doubt him), that Dunbar-Mainland game is most definitely a playoff game. Mainland is in Daytona Beach, right down the road from the Speedway.
The Ft Myers Dunbar vs Mainland playoff game is in Ft Myers tonight at 7:30

The Ft Myers Dunbar vs Mainland playoff game is in Ft Myers tonight at 7:30

We just might need to inform @Zanecane that Dunbar and Bonita are slightly different neighborhoods. My old office was a mile or two from Dunbar High, used to hit some of the restaurants along MLK.

Oh, and I've got a funny story for you when we get together again, it involves my brother going down to do an "animal removal" job from a long-standing spot on MLK. Let's just say, it was the first time I learned about the need to put a sewer cap in to prevent the rats from coming up through the underground drainage...

Those motherfvcking rats were BOLD. They were coming out into the (empty) restaurant while it was still light out. Freaked me the fvck out...

Advertisement
We just might need to inform @Zanecane that Dunbar and Bonita are slightly different neighborhoods. My old office was a mile or two from Dunbar High, used to hit some of the restaurants along MLK.

Oh, and I've got a funny story for you when we get together again, it involves my brother going down to do an "animal removal" job from a long-standing spot on MLK. Let's just say, it was the first time I learned about the need to put a sewer cap in to prevent the rats from coming up through the underground drainage...

Those motherfvcking rats were BOLD. They were coming out into the (empty) restaurant while it was still light out. Freaked me the fvck out...
MLK was called Anderson Ave back in the day....know the area well.

Former UM RB Taylor Timmons caught his Murder charge on MLK/Anderson Ave...happened by the old Tastee Freeze.

MLK was called Anderson Ave back in the day....know the area well.

Not sure if the place is there any longer, but it was a typical breakfast/lunch diner place that was owned by these two women (figure it out) and I think it was right there at an "angled" street (Monroe?), on the south side of MLK.

Between the river being just north of there and the old sewer/plumbing system...I had to tell my friend Brian not to eat there, his law office was a few blocks west, on the opposite side of Cleveland.

Not sure if the place is there any longer, but it was a typical breakfast/lunch diner place that was owned by these two women (figure it out) and I think it was right there at an "angled" street (Monroe?), on the south side of MLK.

Between the river being just north of there and the old sewer/plumbing system...I had to tell my friend Brian not to eat there, his law office was a few blocks west, on the opposite side of Cleveland.
Monroe is correct...that area always has been trouble since the 70s...my Mom and several other family members are buried at Ft Myers Memorial Gardens about 15miles away.

Advertisement
#1 Ft Myers Dunbar vs Mainland at 7:30....I live close to Bonita Springs...but I'm out of town until Sunday night.
Thanks for sharing. I’ll check it out. Just want to confirm it’s being played at Dunbar high school?

Different neighborhoods… got it lol!

Advertisement
Did you make it to the game?

Advertisement
Back