Best FSU troll job I’ve seen lol

Won't be to many of those type post coming out now, coach norvell coming for coach diaz's head! When you going into overtime with Louisianna Monroe, tells you exactly the caliber of headcoach he was, when he brought in harlon barnett as his D-co, I knew than he wasn't serious, blake baker is a better D-co than him.

But now FSU has competent coaches with championship pedigree's, if coach diaz doesn't Baptize this new FSU regime early and often, the handwriting will be on the wall for him soon to as well.

Yes, I would agree, ACC players, coaches, and fans would be well-advised to stock up on Depends, because Norvell is gonna be wrecking ACC *** for years to come...

Advertisement
Hey calvin, i agree! But that's why lashlee ,justice @ likens was good hires they have experience with Good coaches and hopefully can help diaz if norvell turns out to be a good coach @ free shoes university!!

Definitely a much needed move by diaz, had he been crazy enuff to go back into battle with that moron OC that he should never had hired in the 1st place, I could careless he came from Bama I could tell he was sigmund fraud!

I'm not worried about stats, I'm looking to see if rhett lashlee has common sense. So far Blake baker showed in key moments, whatever common sense he might have, goes out the window real quick, 4th & 17, had we given that 1st down up on a proper defensive call, that's one thing, but he calling a blitz from the weakside running zone behind it, and we know the rest!

Definitely a much needed move by diaz, had he been crazy enuff to go back into battle with that moron OC that he should never had hired in the 1st place, I could careless he came from Bama I could tell he was sigmund fraud!

I'm not worried about stats, I'm looking to see if rhett lashlee has common sense. So far Blake baker showed in key moments, whatever common sense he might have, goes out the window real quick, 4th & 17, had we given that 1st down up on a proper defensive call, that's one thing, but he calling a blitz from the weakside running zone behind it, and we know the rest!

Well agaisnt Pitt we were in a similar situation and he he only brought 4

Maybe he isn’t as regarded as we all thought

6C3BDA3A-22B0-4A77-9687-4F08BFA9B304.jpeg

Yeah totally agree on penos! You could tell in his interviews that he had the personality of randy shannon and we know how that goes!!

Advertisement
Well agaisnt Pitt we were in a similar situation and he he only brought 4

Maybe he isn’t as regarded as we all thought

I thought he was suspect from the start and Truth be told, I'd rather had seen banda an whoever else try they hand at d-co over him. Coach diaz actually doing that weak ****, trying to hire guys he can control instead of bringing onion back home, he goes and gets the unproven guy!888

Yeah totally agree on penos! You could tell in his interviews that he had the personality of randy shannon and we know how that goes!!

Don't disrespect shannon like that, that moron had the same personality as the penn disgrace morons before him. Coach shannon's resume speaks for itself!

Don't disrespect shannon like that, that moron had the same personality as the penn disgrace morons before him. Coach shannon's resume speaks for itself!
I'm not disrespecting shannon's coaching or achievements! just his personality calvin.

Diaz has an opportunity right now to become a better coach. He was able to get better offensive coaches and players than last year. Don't ask me how, unless the perception in the football community is that Enos was the root of the problem. Either way, this year there are no excuses.

Advertisement
Great tweet. And if someone does this to the Canes, so be it. The way 2019 ended, it’s deserved.

Advertisement
Back