Best FSU troll job I’ve seen lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Won't be to many of those type post coming out now, coach norvell coming for coach diaz's head! When you going into overtime with Louisianna Monroe, tells you exactly the caliber of headcoach he was, when he brought in harlon barnett as his D-co, I knew than he wasn't serious, blake baker is a better D-co than him.

But now FSU has competent coaches with championship pedigree's, if coach diaz doesn't Baptize this new FSU regime early and often, the handwriting will be on the wall for him soon to as well.

Won't be to many of those type post coming out now, coach norvell coming for coach diaz's head! When you going into overtime with Louisianna Monroe, tells you exactly the caliber of headcoach he was, when he brought in harlon barnett as his D-co, I knew than he wasn't serious, blake baker is a better D-co than him.

But now FSU has competent coaches with championship pedigree's, if coach diaz doesn't Baptize this new FSU regime early and often, the handwriting will be on the wall for him soon to as well.
Thanks for your opinion!

FSU is going to be terrible this year. We will smack them right out of the rock like a juiced up Barry Bonds hitting into mcovey cove.

Advertisement
FSU is going to be terrible this year. We will smack them right out of the rock like a juiced up Barry Bonds hitting into mcovey cove.

Sounds good, but if you're expecting a "smack down" of FSU in at year, maybe you're nee to UM football, I expect to win against them but "smack down" rarely happens by us against them. As of right now, coach diaz is still in: OTJT mode, getting ready to go up against a seasoned headcoach, will definitely be interesting!

Seasoned head coach who has no QB and a terrible OL. I expect to smack them. I’ve seen every game these two have played since 79 so I’m well aware that most of our games come down to the last play. I just think that team is still in a transition mode. Willy Wonka messed those boys heads up bad.

Advertisement
Sounds good, but if you're expecting a "smack down" of FSU in at year, maybe you're nee to UM football, I expect to win against them but "smack down" rarely happens by us against them. As of right now, coach diaz is still in: OTJT mode, getting ready to go up against a seasoned headcoach, will definitely be interesting!

Last year was a smack down

Hey calvin, i agree! But that's why lashlee ,justice @ likens was good hires they have experience with Good coaches and hopefully can help diaz if norvell turns out to be a good coach @ free shoes university!!

Me in Noles Tears
israel-dead-sea-tourist-reeding-newspaper-while-floating-in-the-water-B74MBD.jpg

Last year was a smack down

We got some a big play on a scrub D-co that put the game away, hiring barnett was Fsu's version of hiring the penn disgrace morons, look how fat an unathletic Fsu's defense looked last year, it was a disgrace, that victory last year won't have **** to do with this year, if not for the situation, FSU was definitely getting ready to start trimming the fat off the team, they'll be playing alot faster on both sides of the ball than they have been the last 2 years.

We don't need scrub coaching wins, we need real wins against legit coaching, and coach norvell is about to make coach diaz earn his keep!

Advertisement
Back