Best Dline weve had

i cant wait to see nesta next year. i hate to crap on kool because he is a great coach but i feel like we have less this year but getting more out of it. Our Dline handles the run way better this year.

Advertisement
Nah, but I think he will work his way to a first round pick. Loaded DT draft this year. Also as well as our DL player today, we need to remember that this FSU OL is historically bad. Historically bad
He is playing better than all of them and his numbers are better.

He is playing better than all of them and his numbers are better.
Look at our schedule thus far. 1 good OL, 3 cupcakes and then FSU which has the worst OL in recent memory. He is still a baller and as I said, I think he is a 1st day guy but perspective here.

Look at our schedule thus far. 1 good OL, 3 cupcakes and then FSU which has the worst OL in recent memory. He is still a baller and as I said, I think he is a 1st day guy but perspective here.
Ed oliver isnt playing anybody

Advertisement
i cant wait to see nesta next year. i hate to crap on kool because he is a great coach but i feel like we have less this year but getting more out of it. Our Dline handles the run way better this year.
I'll say this, Tito is keeping Nests off the field.

Willis, Garvin, and Jackson are all special players. Patchan, Silvera, and Ford have all been good off the bench.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back