Best Canes Reporter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paskudnyak

Band
I'm goin with Susie Miller Degnan.

She gets a lot of heat (pardon the pun) around here but she really brought it during camp.

I feel like she ask the hardest hitting questions of any reporter when it came to the coaching staff.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

Barry Jackson >> Christy Chirinos > Matt Porter >>>> Susan Degnan.

Barry Jackson is the best. He's a bit of a weirdo, but his pieces are always well-written and are usually full of content. Christy Chirinos is good, too.

Matt Porter is a semi-informed FAU bro who's either alienating the fan base with his dumb **** or pandering to them with forced homerism.

Tim Reynolds is a real journalist, and he knows it. His main problem is that he's twice as insufferable as he is enjoyable. He thinks that the Canes beat is beneath him and yearns for his days of tonguing LeBron James' ********.

Feast has half of Reynolds' respectability and four times his mass. He'd be a decent Canes jour-no-list if he didn't whine about CIS on Twitter when Pete waxes him on a scoop.

Pete is a man of the people. He's refining his craft and will hopefully make a career out of OTH and its spinoff ventures. I'm incredibly grateful for what he does.

SMD's hiring at the Herald is the worst thing to happen to South Florida sports since the demolition of the Orange Bowl. I truly feel sorry for her, but her interview questions are inane and her columns are worthless.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back