Best Canes radio, AM stations?

Cmuri

Sophomore
Just curious. Are there any specific AM stations or must adds for your car? Specific miami hurricane shows? Preferably football. Thanks

Advertisement
Just curious. Are there any specific AM stations or must adds for your car? Specific miami hurricane shows? Preferably football. Thanks
Plenty of stuff on YouTube. Orangebowl boys, Out the huddle podcast w/ DJ/ Romberg/ and Rolle, canesinsight.com has podcast shows sometimes and a lot of amateur reporters on youtube

Plenty of stuff on YouTube. Orangebowl boys, Out the huddle podcast w/ DJ/ Romberg/ and Rolle, canesinsight.com has podcast shows sometimes and a lot of amateur reporters on youtube
That’s awesome, I’ll have to look into those. I know during the season, Richt would do weekly shows, just didn’t know the schedule of it. Was just curious if there was anything over the air that I should tune into.

Yeah I agree. I recommend searching through whatever podcast app you have. OBB is a good one for sure.

YouTube has at least 4 or 5 decent dedicated channels.

Advertisement

Thanks mate, I found OBB on my Podcasts app so I’ll be tuning in to what they’ve got to say this season! Many thanks again.

Advertisement
Back