Best and Easiest way to sell or donate Single Game Tix

Sofla native

Recruit
Flying in for the FSU game this year. Live in Texas. I want to guarantee that i get Tix so I'm going to buy season tix and sell or donate the rest of the games. What are your recommendations for that? Stub Hub? Something through the Canes? i want to make sure butts are in those seats i buy even if i just give them away for free.

When you purchase on hurricanesports.com it appears they only UPS them to out of state folks, so i wonder if that makes it harder to sell since its actual paper tickets?

Advertisement
You can transfer it to someone online. Or atleast you were able to in the past. You just have to login to your online account and there is an option to do it through there.

You can transfer them to someone electronically via the UM sports website or just sell 'em on stubhub. If you ask a cheap enough price, they'll most likely sell.

Flying in for the FSU game this year. Live in Texas. I want to guarantee that i get Tix so I'm going to buy season tix and sell or donate the rest of the games. What are your recommendations for that? Stub Hub? Something through the Canes? i want to make sure butts are in those seats i buy even if i just give them away for free.

When you purchase on hurricanesports.com it appears they only UPS them to out of state folks, so i wonder if that makes it harder to sell since its actual paper tickets?

vettix.org

This is a website that current and retired military members can get tickets to games that are donated.

Advertisement
All of the above are correct, we are partnered with StubHub so you can sell them online via StubHub through hurricanesports.com easily or transfer them directly to someone through your hurricanesports.com account

Advertisement
Back