Best advice I can give to Randy Melvin.....

Advertisement
Would have been good advice at any other time in his career...

But, he currently resides in Miami, so that would mean he's already situated. Unless you think he's packed his bags to move from Miami, to ahem - Miami!

No move necessary, don't ya think?

....rent.

Advertisement
He'll be a jaguar coach next season..

These jags?
61-61722.jpg

Golden is a complete joke iam surprise this guy would could here with Golden being a lame duck coach but i guess he was thinking **** UM will give me a bigger pay check then FIU for atleast one year i can't wait for this *** Clown Golden to get fired.

Advertisement
Golden is a complete joke iam surprise this guy would could here with Golden being a lame duck coach but i guess he was thinking **** UM will give me a bigger pay check then FIU for atleast one year i can't wait for this *** Clown Golden to get fired.

It's crazy right? I mean shouldn't we be hiring a former player who was mildly successful in college and never recorded a stat in the pros much less have any coaching experiece. I mean, why would we want a guy from the Belichick coaching tree when we can have a guy from the Coker burning bush.

Advertisement
My advice is don't get your paycheck direct deposit. Pick those checks up by hand and RUN to the bank with them!

RUN!

Advertisement

It's crazy right? I mean shouldn't we be hiring a former player who was mildly successful in college and never recorded a stat in the pros much less have any coaching experiece. I mean, why would we want a guy from the Belichick coaching tree when we can have a guy from the Coker burning bush.

Which part of the athletic department do you work in Brah???

Which part of the athletic department do you work in Brah???

he was fired after pats won a super bowl.

Advertisement
Back