Berrios!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This was interesting to see. I can't think of any team that would've had former Canes as 4 out of their 5 leading receivers in a game.

1601317469669.png

Advertisement
I think Ray Lewis graduated from U of Maryland. Don’t know if he ever got a Miami degree. Perhaps someone can clarify.

What does Ray Lewis’s situation have to do with Cager? Ray never got his degree from UM and was living up in the Maryland area as a professional.

He was at the game with ARod, by the way

I can’t understand the *****assness of some so-called Miami fans at all. some even go as far as to call Miami “family” — yet there’s debate as to whether Cager and Edwards should be claimed?

Cager and Edwards are more Cane than EVERYONE who hasn’t spilled sweat on Greentree, so 99.999% of this CIS board.

This was interesting to see. I can't think of any team that would've had former Canes as 4 out of their 5 leading receivers in a game.

View attachment 132202
I love me some Frank Gore and Berrios. But the fact that they were the leading runner and receiver on the Jests really shows what a dumpster fire that organization is.

Remember all the porsters here who made it their life mission to drag on Berrios during the time he was here.

You circus clowns know who you are.

I guess we should’ve never recruited and signed a TD catching NFL quality receiver. We should’ve signed whatever other loser they were pimping.

You mean Spookcane and KingB02 and WhatTheHell? Clowns.

Advertisement
Back