Berrios

Advertisement
I’m not sure what the deal is, but he’s not even being talked about up here. I hope the belichick is just hoping to practice squad him, and further develop him. But he’s made zero noise even in the few practice notes I’ve seen. I know he was banged up for one of the mini camps. Maybe he’s behind? I mean he’s obviously behind on the depth chart. I was so pumped when the Pat’s drafted him. I hope he sticks but right now it’s looking like mccarron.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've read he's flashed in practice with a few nice catches. Hes battling some scrub from Iowa for the pr spot. He didn't dress for the game last night idk if he has an injury or not. If he can stay healthy he'll make the team.

I saw New England signed another receiver recently and that has pushed him further down the depth chart. I still like his chances of making the roster because he can return kicks and punts.

Advertisement
Some Nole trolls in here....

What round did Ermon Lane and Travis Rudolph get drafted in again?

Advertisement
Some Nole trolls in here....

What round did Ermon Lane and Travis Rudolph get drafted in again?

I swear to god, I saw Rudolph at a bar near campus and I was pretty drunk. I said..

YOU SHOULD HAVE WENT TO MIAMI! Literally, drunk yelling in his face while a 300 pound grenade was pushing me up against him. He smiled and walked off with his homie. I'm also 150 pounds soaken wet.

I thought I did a solid for my boyz on here.

Advertisement
Back