Berrios is a GREAT CANE!!.

Cane Kenny

Redshirt Freshman
Neg away for starting another thread but Berrios is a GREAT CANE. He may not be the fastest and has taken crazy crap from people but that kid laid it all on the line today. Glad he's on our team

Advertisement
What a great representative of the program. Excellent player who put the team on his back today. Not to mention up for the Academic Heisman. Braxton Berrios this one's for U!

I knew I could expect a big game from him. He flat out called the losing streak "unacceptable" and he was right to do so. Good for him, MVP of the game.

I could see him having a nice slot receiver job in the league not flashy but just a gamer way under utilized for most of his UM career

Advertisement
Kid balled the F out. His legacy is sealed. Broke the streak. Made huge plays. Huge heart.

Great win. Go Canes

Neg away for starting another thread but Berrios is a GREAT CANE. He may not be the fastest and has taken crazy crap from people but that kid laid it all on the line today. Glad he's on our team

MVP of the game. Came up with several clutch plays when they counted. The punt return, the last drive, two tds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is definitely making sure he's getting everything out of his senior year. It's awesome to see him and watch him this year. He came up big.

I'm not going to say a lot of people here owe him an apology...but some people here absolutely owe him an apology.
Big time game.

Advertisement
Best thing Al Golden ever did, perhaps. Kid is a gamer and a half. I also thought that push off was a ticky tack call. The FSU defender's momentum is what sent him flying. Berrios barely touched him. Also thought the 15 yard facemask penalty was uncalled for.

Drinking a beer right now for this kid. So impressed with how hard he played. Great win all around but his performance tonight really shined. He made so many clutch catches and you could tell how bad he wanted it.

Advertisement
Back