Berrios confident offer is coming

View as article
Didn't we offered CJ Worton, the Noles commit? If the staff is worried about numbers, then pull Worton's offer and offer Berrios. Berrios>Worton.

Pulling an offer doesnt help, it is a numbers and spots game. How do we feel about Jojo, Rudolph, Lane and Dixon?

Maybe Jojo plays DB but the rest are WR.

I think 4 wr is about the most you take (assuming they all qualify) and we have Langham.

Would be great if we can land Langham, Berrios and 2 of Rudolph, Lane, or Dixon.

i think diixon might be the prize of this class even tho i see lane and rudolph being good. just want to see who we get

Advertisement
People are underrating langham kid has the goods. We are at 18 commits, I don't see us having more commitment activity till after season. We might get 1-3 commits, or 1/2 decommits but we have the foundation of our class set. Now we can focus on the bigger players all the way up to their respective decision dates.
I think this is the perfect scenario that the staff would've wanted (only missing the Clark commitment). Other then that, this is to me what they wanted and now the bigger recruits are the targets with also more pressure on them to commit and not slow play with the 18 spots taken already

Didn't we offered CJ Worton, the Noles commit? If the staff is worried about numbers, then pull Worton's offer and offer Berrios. Berrios>Worton.

Pulling an offer doesnt help, it is a numbers and spots game. How do we feel about Jojo, Rudolph, Lane and Dixon?

Maybe Jojo plays DB but the rest are WR.

I think 4 wr is about the most you take (assuming they all qualify) and we have Langham.

Would be great if we can land Langham, Berrios and 2 of Rudolph, Lane, or Dixon.

i think diixon might be the prize of this class even tho i see lane and rudolph being good. just want to see who we get

I think Dixon is holding up Berrios because if Berrios would commit right after an offer we don't want Dixon to think it's too crowded after a while so this is smart if Dixon is deciding soon

I don't think the staff is going to slow down. I think they might wait a little, but will offer Berrios soon. After that crap last year, they going to put all the chickens they can in the box and then focus on coaching and winning games. There might be a few spots left for late commits, but Al seems to do good work after signing day too. Doubt he will leave his neck out there like last year. Langham looks like a great find. Coley is in school. If Griffin makes it we miss on these other guys it will only hurt because they are helping someone else. At this point, I want Berrios more because he will give our qbs a safety value with sure hands and serious speed to boot. Rather have a couple more GA lbs than wait on these kids.

I don't think the staff is going to slow down. I think they might wait a little, but will offer Berrios soon. After that crap last year, they going to put all the chickens they can in the box and then focus on coaching and winning games. There might be a few spots left for late commits, but Al seems to do good work after signing day too. Doubt he will leave his neck out there like last year. Langham looks like a great find. Coley is in school. If Griffin makes it we miss on these other guys it will only hurt because they are helping someone else. At this point, I want Berrios more because he will give our qbs a safety value with sure hands and serious speed to boot. Rather have a couple more GA lbs than wait on these kids.
Berrios right now is my #2 wr for this class because a sure handed slot guy makes this offense unstoppable and right now we don't have that guy so he becomes very valuable

Advertisement
I think the staff my have just informed Braxton Berrios they are waiting for a Miami area kid to commit and he may not get the offer or will have to be a plan B. Based on the principle of taking local kids first then looking OOS, and waiting for the local kids to make up thier minds.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNYNUT_BERRIOS
He tweeted the following : Football and Politics don't mix #dissapointed

That suck for the young man

Last edited:
People are underrating langham kid has the goods. We are at 18 commits, I don't see us having more commitment activity till after season. We might get 1-3 commits, or 1/2 decommits but we have the foundation of our class set. Now we can focus on the bigger players all the way up to their respective decision dates.
I think this is the perfect scenario that the staff would've wanted (only missing the Clark commitment). Other then that, this is to me what they wanted and now the bigger recruits are the targets with also more pressure on them to commit and not slow play with the 18 spots taken already

Our staff knows the big recruits are gonna wait till they're ready. So instead of waiting all the way to NSD like last year, build the foundation of your class, and just recruit the top players as hard as you can till their ready. With the recent commits, our board shortens which means more time focused on less prospects which is a plus.

I think the staff my have just informed Braxton Berrios they are waiting for a Miami area kid to commit and he may not get the offer or will have to be a plan B. Based on the principle of taking local kids first then looking OOS, and waiting for the local kids to make up thier minds.

It's Dixon, he is supposed to commit this summer so you have to leave the spot for Dixon at first to at least make him know he's our #1 wr

It's Dixon, he is supposed to commit this summer so you have to leave the spot for Dixon at first to at least make him know he's our #1 wr

Don't get your hopes up for Dixon already, if we still maintain the position as leader AFTER all his visits that's a positive. Hopefully he commits before his high school season to us.

Advertisement

Don't get your hopes up for Dixon already, if we still maintain the position as leader AFTER all his visits that's a positive. Hopefully he commits before his high school season to us.

Im not because anything can happen but personally I can understand them wanting to at least wait to see what happens with Dixon first. Now Rudolph and Lane will be tricky because they will wait till January so Berrios should still be a big target just in case

Advertisement
Back