Berrios confident offer is coming

Advertisement
Didn't we offered CJ Worton, the Noles commit? If the staff is worried about numbers, then pull Worton's offer and offer Berrios. Berrios>Worton.

Just the way he walks onto a football field. He's good, he's going to get it done, and he knows it. Holy crap.

He's the kind that will be open every single play.

And will catch everything thrown in his general vicinity.

Advertisement
Just the way he walks onto a football field. He's good, he's going to get it done, and he knows it. Holy crap.

He's the kind that will be open every single play.

And will catch everything thrown in his general vicinity.

And talk much **** in the process

I am willing to bet on this Kid

He seems to have the talent

I would love a Ed McCaffrey/Wes Welker type of slot receiver on our team

Besides HE IS GRADUATING EARLY...why not pull the trigger on this kid...He loves the U and came down to get the offer

Highly rated maybe a low 4* type come on staff pull extend the offer

Besides HE IS GRADUATING EARLY...why not pull the trigger on this kid...He loves the U and came down to get the offer

What about a Davone Bess type?

Advertisement

What about a Davone Bess type?

Bess is black remember. White players can't compare to black players or vise versa.

Me thinks we're slow playing this kid and waiting on Rudolph and Dixon. but we flatly should just some pressure on those cats and go ahead and offer this kid. I don't think he's a miss even if we lose one of those guys. The kid's gonna be a player

Pete, any update on this kid getting an offer? He was "confident" he would be getting one this week IIRC

Advertisement
Didn't we offered CJ Worton, the Noles commit? If the staff is worried about numbers, then pull Worton's offer and offer Berrios. Berrios>Worton.

Pulling an offer doesnt help, it is a numbers and spots game. How do we feel about Jojo, Rudolph, Lane and Dixon?

Maybe Jojo plays DB but the rest are WR.

I think 4 wr is about the most you take (assuming they all qualify) and we have Langham.

I don't think we get all 4 of those guys. I hope we get Dixon, maybe JoJo on signing day. But I think Lane and Rudolph are going SEC. Berrios is talented. If he wants to play here, they should offer him. I hate waiting on dudes just to find out at the AA games, they choose someone else.

Advertisement

Pulling an offer doesnt help, it is a numbers and spots game. How do we feel about Jojo, Rudolph, Lane and Dixon?

Maybe Jojo plays DB but the rest are WR.

I think 4 wr is about the most you take (assuming they all qualify) and we have Langham.

Would be great if we can land Langham, Berrios and 2 of Rudolph, Lane, or Dixon.

People are underrating langham kid has the goods. We are at 18 commits, I don't see us having more commitment activity till after season. We might get 1-3 commits, or 1/2 decommits but we have the foundation of our class set. Now we can focus on the bigger players all the way up to their respective decision dates.

Advertisement
Back