Bernard Clark Jr. (former Cane and current Robert Morris head coach)

ebfinest

Redshirt Freshman

Good read and some good quotes.

Advertisement
miami-orange-bowl-03952b11-1c5f-427c-9a1c-1a9a4f43699-resize-750.jpeg

Advertisement
Tiger's pick against the Domers is one of my all time favorite plays. The OB was rocking as hard as ever that night.

Have to ask; is your screen name from one of the Bowery Boys (Eastside Comedy) characters?

Advertisement
There is an old picture of Tiger looking at an FSU player that pushed him or something during a game, the intensity of the look! that man played to destroy! So many of the players from that era have gone to do great things!

Tiger's pick against the Domers is one of my all time favorite plays. The OB was rocking as hard as ever that night.
Eerie how similar Bandy's pick six was to that huh? The excitement, the raucous crowd and the beat down?

Advertisement

The game that made me a diehard Canes fan as a 10 year old from Cleveland, Ohio. My dad got up and left the remote on his recliner. I got up grabbed it and started to browse for a game to watch. What initially drew me in was Jim Nantz “rapping” in the dark 😂. @11:45 the coin toss, I saw the biggest force of a Black Man I had ever seen. They went sideline with Pat Haden @12:50 and I remember him saying that Bernard Clark needed 25 tackles for UM to win. So I watched to see if this action figure could do it.

He had 14 tackles, the first tackle and the last. After the game I remembered the ND players coming up to him to pay homage and a player #1 pulling him away from them. It was Jessie Armstead in hindsight and that brashness followed by intense performance had me sold. Cane for Life!

I’d pay top dollar for a Tiger Clark action figure 😂 He is my Canes hero. I’d run threw a wall if he were my coach. Those kids are truly blessed to have him!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back