BENNIE BLADES: FANS MUST SUPPORT PLAYERS/COACHES THRU SEASON

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Save any harshness for AFTER the season...per Twitter. GO CANES!

:stormwarningflag-sm

Advertisement

Blades, shame on you for using this tired propaganda ploy. Players are NOT corches. Cane fans support the players (unlike Fraulden).

Corches have lost fan support due to their own incompetence.

By the way, corches would get more support if they didn't insult fan's intelligence.

Blades, shame on you for using this tired propaganda ploy. Players are NOT corches. Cane fans support the players (unlike Fraulden).

Corches have lost fan support due to their own incompetence.

By the way, corches would get more support if they didn't insult fan's intelligence.

There's no easy way around it. If you don't support coaches (which I don't) you don't go to games. But if you don't go to games, you don't support players.

Who is the first player Al or Doritos throws under the bus?
I respect the Blades family, but I will not support Al Golden. He had his chances and him not making any changes after going 0-4 VS FSU and having one of the worst seasons in 30 years at Miami...... Just no

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Poor Bennie is now shilling for a job.

How the mighty have fallen.

Wow, you mopers don't only throw current players under the bus just to attack Golden, but you also throw old legendary players under the bus. Nice.

It never fails smh

Mash potato shoulders with the two of you.

I'm not even mad, you're a perfect representation of UM football right now.

Softer than wet bread soup.

Advertisement
I'll say empty stadiums are worse for the players than any of our coaches.

It'll build character that the next coach can use.

Empty stadium doesn't do anything but make Miami less appealing to some recruits, some potential head coaches and prevents an amped game day atmosphere for the football team. Nothing good comes out of it period..

Last edited:
I'll say empty stadiums are worse for the players than any of our coaches.

It'll build character that the next coach can use.

Empty stadium doesn't do anything but make Miami less appealing to some recruits, some potential head coaches and prevents an amped game day atmosphere for the football team. Nothing good comes out it period..

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong.

The school president and the BOT are about money more than anything else, losing money is the most dangerous thing for ****boy golden who can't win ten games, can't win a bowl game, can't win his conference and can't beat his rivals. He is a deadbeat, worthless, no talent hack job con man, and if the BOT is facing the financial impact of releasing him outweighing his remaining contract it is a huge net win. And just so we are clear, there is not a single division one power five conference coach that is a downgrade from Golden's talentless **** tunnel champion ***. It doesn't matter if we turn top ten coaches away because of attendance, and why? because we will never get a top ten coach in his prime. Unirregardlessly of the attendance, this job is still an upgrade for at least 50 head coaches in the country right now, and every single one of them would have been more successful over the last 4 years than golden and his **** crew of temple ****heads.

And, btw blades, you know **** well you don't want this ****** staff and paul williams coaching your nephew. 7 wins and good attendance keeps golden his job, that is a problem for you and your family that it is time to come to terms with.

There will be a rebuild after golden is gone, it always happens. Every year we waste on golden is another year we push back the beginning of that rebuild.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back