Benkert can't hit a barn tonight

Advertisement
Just said the same thing to my wife. The guy was all world last week. This week he can’t get anything going. Just goes to show sometimes
You have to tip your hate to the other player when they are on fire.

Advertisement
Let’s be real. Look back at the entire season.

When we haven’t been able to get pressure on the QB with 4 players teams have exposed our defense with underneath passing. I’m not expect but look back at all the games where QB’s have looked like Tom Brady we couldn’t get pressure.

Yep I tuned in to see if this guy was draftable, or if we just got his best ever game.

Looking more like the latter.

All or nothing kinda defense for Diaz. If you get in a QBs head he’ll play like that ND chump. If not he gives up a ton of yards.

This Virginia offence looks punch drunk.

RBs falling over in the backfield, QB fumbling the handoff, QB overthrowing WRs by 10 yards.

If they weren't wearing the same uniforms you couldn't convince me this was the same team we played.

Advertisement
He was first round material against Miami.

Players better get used to it, no one is overlooking Miami anymore. No more everybody’s homecoming. It’s 13 rivalry games a year from now on.

Virginia was incredibly hyped for our game. Their players were bouncing around in pregame warmups and on the sideline before the game and throughout the game. The difference in attitude and energy was startling. Many fans sitting near me were pointing it out constantly.

After believing they would win that game I'm not shocked they had nothing left this week. Letdowns follow demoralizing defeats.

Advertisement
Virginia was incredibly hyped for our game. Their players were bouncing around in pregame warmups and on the sideline before the game and throughout the game. The difference in attitude and energy was startling. Many fans sitting near me were pointing it out constantly.

After believing they would win that game I'm not shocked they had nothing left this week. Letdowns follow demoralizing defeats.
Well let’s hope not, because I can only imagine Miami was demoralized after yesterday.

What Benkert did against Miami, wasn't as much on the defense as him just having one of those games where he couldn't miss. He was rolling out, throwing off balance off his back foot, and throwing dimes. He reverted back to his usual against VT.

Advertisement
Back