Bend The Knee To Imperator Augustus Maximus

valid

Band
Banned
The First of His Name:

Max Johnson Sophomore Season 2017 - Max Johnson highlights - Hudl

With His Grace's noble signature, Good fortune will be brought to us.... Woe to those who oppose to be vanquished.

The Prophesy will be fulfilled.

Deus Vult.

Cnb1E4rW8AAf_2j.jpg

Advertisement
Poor kid...

Like Kevin Olsen, he´s now cursed by OP.

We need to make a macumba (ASAP) to save the boy's career.

Advertisement
Brad Johnson’s son & CMR’s nephew. Could have a Johnson, Weldon battle like Richt had to decide back in the 90’s.

Advertisement
Has anyone seen this kid play? Looked at his stats on Maxpreps and they're pretty bad(1:1 TD to Int ratio) imo.

I havent watched many qb sophomore highlight tapes. For those that have, is this kid a little arm strength away from being a top 50 player? Looked great for a 15/16 year old.

Advertisement
I havent watched many qb sophomore highlight tapes. For those that have, is this kid a little arm strength away from being a top 50 player? Looked great for a 15/16 year old.

I usually dont like looking at "highlight" tapes of kids prior to their jr/sr seasons as they are still coming off of being introduced into man hood...

I like this kid a lot...stop bringing on the curse because I’m running out of money to pay the santero. It was supposed to be for football games only.

Usually not a fan of left handed QB’s. I’ve never seen one with good mechanics. Hope he proves me wrong.

Advertisement
No thanks, very meh..

No more statues in the pocket. Save me the “he had a few nice runs”, dude is playing against Pop Warner level comp

No thanks, very meh..

No more statues in the pocket. Save me the “he had a few nice runs”, dude is playing against Pop Warner level comp

He's also a sophomore, let's see how he develops before crowning or trashing him

Olsen was a false prophet. Lord Maximus is The Prince that was Promised.

Amen.

Advertisement
Back