NBA Ben Simmons

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trade him to the Thunder for Kemba and that 1st round Boston sent to them. Try to sign Lonzo in the off-season.

fwiw I was team Ingram before the draft his year. Agreed with DraftExpress that Simmons was some nightmarish combination of 6'10 Rondo and Michael Beasley. At least he turned into a good defender cause at LSU he was atrocious. But when a dude is that apathetic in college it should always be a huge red flag.

Advertisement
Remember when people actually compared this guy to LeBron?

tenor.gif

Good news: Simmons shot 100% in the 4th quarter this series
Bad news:

I saw that stat line a little bit ago... That's all you need to know about him right there.... No way no how do I want him anywhere near the Heat...

Any team that trades for Ben Simmons will ask Philly to pay a portion of his salary and off load unwanted player salaries of them. Only place I see Ben succeeding is in Golden State where he would be surrounded by exceptional shooters.

No way no how do I want him anywhere near the Heat...

Yeah, the Heat don't want a 6"11" guy that's one of the best defenders in the league, can handle the rock, and is one of the best transition and half court passers in the game today.

Sure, we have plenty of those on the roster.

LOL, Heat fanz man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, the Heat don't want a 6"11" guy that's one of the best defenders in the league, can handle the rock, and is one of the best transition and half court passers in the game today.

Sure, we have plenty of those on the roster.

LOL, Heat fanz man.
You forgot the part where he was also the best 6th man I can remember for my Atlanta Hawks 😄

Any team that trades for Ben Simmons will ask Philly to pay a portion of his salary and off load unwanted player salaries of them. Only place I see Ben succeeding is in Golden State where he would be surrounded by exceptional shooters.
That's not a thing you can do in the NBA. And the only unwanted salary they can offload is Tobias Harris and I don't see a team swapping $60M of contracts in a Simmons trade.

Ben Simmons has out of world potential. Dude could be more of an athletic Magic vs. LBJ....BUT, this **** is entitled & lazy af and that’s now just coming out. U can get away w/ that playing in developmental leagues, but not the big leagues, baby. Problem is, not sure if he wants to get better vs. resting on his laurels.

Philly fans gotta be ****ed. They hit on Embid, but Simmons (#1 overall) might be shipped out, and they missed out on both J Brown & Ingram...and then Fultz have already been shipped out (#1 overall) and they missed on Tatum, Fox, and D Mitchell. Ouch.

Advertisement
Back