Ben Jones? DJ? McGee? Really?<--5th yr's

PGCountySoulCane

Freshman
Am I the only one who noticed how much burn Ben Jones was getting, and how he just straight beasted? Dude needs to be in the rotation for real, not just on the depth chart but for serious burn.

DJ...well EVERYBODY saw what he did!

McGee does it again on D. Sticking his nose in there and taking licks too.

Proud to be a CANE today! Even if this was a loss, I could have lived with it.

Advertisement
in theory i agree but mcgee isnt a 5th year and he didnt have a very good game. as for jones and johnson, im glad to see them finally doing something and as i said in another thread, i think it says something about the staff in that they have been able to turn guys who were basically dead wood into players and hopefully leaders

Nice to have those seniors get some burn after paying their dues. Nice to see guys willing put in work then run and ***** like primadonnas.

in theory i agree but mcgee isnt a 5th year and he didnt have a very good game. as for jones and johnson, im glad to see them finally doing something and as i said in another thread, i think it says something about the staff in that they have been able to turn guys who were basically dead wood into players and hopefully leaders

Disagree. I think McGee had a pretty good game overall, and he's been having his best season by far.

Am I the only one who noticed how much burn Ben Jones was getting, and how he just straight beasted? Dude needs to be in the rotation for real, not just on the depth chart but for serious burn.

Agree with your last line. When we came back and took them to OT, I said to myself, even if we lost, I was going to be proud of how these kids stepped up, responded, and fought back.

Advertisement

Disagree. I think McGee had a pretty good game overall, and he's been having his best season by far.
the TD where eddie johnson hasd to cover both options was a good example of mcgee getting eaten up by blocks outside. i agree that mcgee has had his best season (but being a senior, that should be expected) but im still expecting him to be more consistent than he has been at this point in his career. ive never really had a problem with mcgee as a cover guy, but hes always struggled against the run, and he still struggles against the run

Agree with your last line. When we came back and took them to OT, I said to myself, even if we lost, I was going to be proud of how these kids stepped up, responded, and fought back.
i agree with this 100%. for a young team to blow a 19 point lead and not quit, but to come back and win says alot about the character of this team. they will still make mistakes and get out played by more talented and experienced groups, but there is no doubt that this team has alot of character and fight in them

i agree with this 100%. for a young team to blow a 19 point lead and not quit, but to come back and win says alot about the character of this team. they will still make mistakes and get out played by more talented and experienced groups, but there is no doubt that this team has alot of character and fight in them

McGee played good. Not sure why u think he played poorly.

Last edited:

McGee was sticking his nose in there on a lot of plays today. that guy has made a HUGE leap this year. there is a lot to be excited about with this staff considering McGee as a prime example of player development

Advertisement

McGee was sticking his nose in there on a lot of plays today. that guy has made a HUGE leap this year. there is a lot to be excited about with this staff considering McGee as a prime example of player development

THIS

That's all I am saying. If this was last year he would be on the ground as soon as the ball is snapped.

Advertisement
Back