2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T

Advertisement
we gotta get to the point where if its a kid we really want from Booker T, Miami Central, MNW, etc. that he is ours!

That will happen when we start winning 10-11 games every year and in contention for ACC Titles and CFP appearances
I mean Ice is back at Booker T so we are in there.

We made our move in at Central.

MNW is always cane friendly.

We will never just own it but we are ok right now imo.

Advertisement
Surprised no one has asked if any relation to Tom Hanks

@JamesQuall
Bored Nathan Fillion GIF by ABC Network

Nope, No relation. He ain't Colin or Chet Hanks.

Season 2 GIF by SHOWTIME

I mean Ice is back at Booker T so we are in there.

We made our move in at Central.

MNW is always cane friendly.

We will never just own it but we are ok right now imo.

Geta, in your opinion, who are the most pro-Cane schools other than those three? Who are the least? Feels like AH really tries to steer top kids to other programs for example. We got JW despite those coaches, not because of them. At least that's how it seemed to me. Any others we have fences to mend (or maybe can never mend)?

Geta, in your opinion, who are the most pro-Cane schools other than those three? Who are the least? Feels like AH really tries to steer top kids to other programs for example. We got JW despite those coaches, not because of them. At least that's how it seemed to me. Any others we have fences to mend (or maybe can never mend)?
Feel like we have a solid relationship with Chaminade.

Advertisement
Chaminade and STA are UM pipeline schools.

JW was a cane fan all the way didnt really matter on the school there.
I think we had 5-6 AH rostered kids last szn or recently which is good.

the thing with that school was...they have alot of coaches that were former players and arent guys actually from south florida. For example Pat Surtain isnt from south florida so he wont directly steer a kid to ward the local school...
It was a time period we had nothing at central which was weird because they were coached by Roland Smith literally a cane football alumni.

Schools like Deerfield we havent gotten anything (got restrepo), I wouldnt bet on wherever Jack Daniels coaches (Dwyer, now cardinal newman)

For MNW i think we should go all in on Calvin Russell for 26, my qb just transferred in to MNW yesterday so he may be a recruit to monitor in 26 from there.

Central i like Adrika and want him in this class, may need to monitor the dbs for this class as well but that will be 3 str8 years with a recruit from there.

CB is the one position on defense that being Slim was never a limiting factor. My guess is most of the posters on here are too young to remember Kelly Jennings. Guy was maybe 170 graduating college LOL. Wallace doesn't need to be more than that to cover slot. Where did Tecory weigh in at?
Kelly Jennings was a beast at DB (BIG PAUSE) went 1st round to the Seahawks if I remember! I’ll never 4get the game he had at VT that nite in the kold when they were ranked high with Marcus Vick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back