2025 Ben Hanks Jr 4* CB from Booker T

Isn't this kid a Gator legacy? Not going to pay too much attention to his recruitment. I suspect he's just playing the game to up his NIL from Gainesville.
Disagree with this. His interest is genuine and legit. Now if we were talking about this situation at anytime BC(Before Cristobal) then I would agree with you. However as things are now and the urgency with which we need difference makers in the secondary, Mario will be all over this young man(pause). Also people need to understand that Hanks isn't just some 4 star local prospect. He is the best CB prospect in the Tri County area and right up there with DJ Pickett. As a 4 star, Ben Hanks is underrated and if Mario is able to get both Hanks and Pickett, then Miami will have signed arguably the best CB duo in the history of the program.

Advertisement
Disagree with this. His interest is genuine and legit. Now if we were talking about this situation at anytime BC(Before Cristobal) then I would agree with you. However as things are now and the urgency with which we need difference makers in the secondary, Mario will be all over this young man(pause). Also people need to understand that Hanks isn't just some 4 star local prospect. He is the best CB prospect in the Tri County area and right up there with DJ Pickett. As a 4 star, Ben Hanks is underrated and if Mario is able to get both Hanks and Pickett, then Miami will have signed arguably the best CB duo in the history of the program.
I wouldn’t say the best duo in program history. Not to harp on the old days but we brought in DBs like nobody’s business in the late 90s & early 00s. But it would be the best in recent memory!

I like our chances with both of these guys here!

I wouldn’t say the best duo in program history. Not to harp on the old days but we brought in DBs like nobody’s business in the late 90s & early 00s. But it would be the best in recent memory!

I like our chances with both of these guys here!
I see what you mean. I meant in terms of recruiting rankings.

Advertisement
Yes in terms of that you’re correct, and that’s with Hanks being criminally underrated in the rankings right now…
Would be tough to put anyone ahead of Pickett on my big board at the moment but this kid might be the one. I haven’t seen enough though but there’s nothing not to like imo

Ben is smooth as **** .....Dont like to compare because the kid is really young in the nfl but Ben Hanks is alot like Sauce Gardner in his play.

And he is bringing that OVERTOWN toughness....I'll take an Ie Harris/Ben Hanks coached/son kid on the roster all day. When Hanks naturally asdd weights look out

Ben is smooth as **** .....Dont like to compare because the kid is really young in the nfl but Ben Hanks is alot like Sauce Gardner in his play.

And he is bringing that OVERTOWN toughness....I'll take an Ie Harris/Ben Hanks coached/son kid on the roster all day. When Hanks naturally asdd weights look out
Sauce Gardner is a really good pro comparison in terms of length and play style!

Advertisement
Would be tough to put anyone ahead of Pickett on my big board at the moment but this kid might be the one. I haven’t seen enough though but there’s nothing not to like imo
He’s right there behind Pickett. I don’t know how he’s not a 5*. The last 5* CB from Dade was Jason Marshall from Palmetto a few years ago and Hanks looks like a much better player/prospect IMO.

Throws up a proper U as well for a **** legacy.

Advertisement
Back